Ryan Tannehill was never able to stay healthy or develop. In New York, he has a new project in Sam Darnold, and fun parts to pla

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 26.09.2019 07:48
von elaine95 • Gaser Lehrling III | 158 Beiträge

As an undrafted rookie out of Northern Illinois last year http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com/jachai-polite-jersey , Chad Beebe made the Vikings’ roster and made four catches in three games. This year, Beebe wants more than just a roster spot. He wants to be an impact player.Toward that end, Beebe is putting in hard work this offseason — with some help from his dad, former NFL wide receiver Don Beebe.As an NFL rookie himself in 1989, Don Beebe wanted to invest in himself, so he spent $2,200 on a JUGS machine, which allowed him to practice catching passes even when he didn’t have a quarterback to throw to him. The Beebe family still has that same machine, and Chad has been working with it this offseason.“It’s got duct tape on it and its screws have been replaced and it’s been through a lot, but it’s still hanging in there Chuma Edoga Jersey ,” Don Beebe told Chris Tomasson of the . “Chad is wearing out that JUGS machine. That’s what he does for a living. He’s catching hundreds and hundreds of balls out of a JUGS machine, and that’s why I think he’s got very good ball skills.”Vikings assistant head coach Gary Kubiak praised Chad Beebe this offseason, saying he had done as good a job as anyone on the roster and indicating that he has a chance to earn the No. 3 receiver job behind Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen. Part of that strong offseason was working on his hands, which entailed standing directly in front of the JUGS machine and catching balls firing at him at 65mph.Beebe has also been working on fielding punts from the JUGS machine, and he’s hoping to earn the punt-return job as well. Chad has a long way to go before he’s as good an NFL receiver as his dad was, but he’s willing to put in the work. Adam Gase is ready for a fresh start, after being fired by the Dolphins this offseason.Perhaps that’s why he’s offering one to all the Jets.Via Rich Cimini of ESPN.com, the new Jets head coach said he hoped to set a tone for his new team with his first meeting today, as the Jets begin their offseason program.“[I want to] let those guys know, whatever happened before http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com/trevon-wesco-jersey , I really don’t care,” he said. “Whoever you are from this day forward, that’s who I’m going to know. You could’ve been late, disruptive and a terrible football player. When April 8 starts, you can be on time, great in the locker room and play well — and that’s what I’m going to know.“To me, it’s a fresh start for everybody because that’s what it has to be. We’re moving forward.”Gase got one in Miami because quarterback Ryan Tannehill was never able to stay healthy or develop. In New York, he has a new project in Sam Darnold, and fun parts to play with after the offseason addition of running back Le'Veon Bell.But the Jets haven’t been the playoffs in eight years, or had a winning record in the last three Alexander Mattison Jersey , so there’s plenty of work to do.The Cardinals and Packers also open their program today, and the Bengals start tomorrow. Four teams with new coaches started last week (the Browns, Broncos, Dolphins, and Buccaneers), while the rest of the league is eligible to start next week (all will be going by the 15th except the Saints who start on the 22nd).

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.