Derek Carr avoided a sack, stepped up in the pocket

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 24.09.2019 03:59
von zhangzk • Gaser Lehrling III | 167 Beiträge

OAKLAND http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-gardner-minshew-ii-jersey , Calif. (AP) — and found Brandon LaFell for a go-ahead 6-yard touchdown pass late in the third quarter for the Oakland Raiders.He then let out a scream in his most boisterous celebration of the season, letting out the pent up frustration from one of the more trying weeks of his career.It proved to be short-lived relief as the Raiders collapsed again in the fourth quarter and lost for the sixth time in seven games this season, falling 42-28 to the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday.Carr’s no-good, very bad week that started with a trade of his No. 1 receiver Amari Cooper, featured reports questioning his toughness and his teammates’ belief in him as well as his long-term future with the Raiders ended with another loss.“I had to answer some funny questions, but you know I know that you guys have to do your jobs,” Carr said. “It’s nothing personal Christian Wilkins Jersey , I know that. It was different. If I’m being honest as a human, it was hard. A lot of the stuff that was going around, I was like, ‘Man, that’s just not true and that hurts.’ Especially just as a man, not even a football player. My goodness, enough is enough. Just to be able to go out here and play football again.”Carr played well, throwing three touchdown passes and running it in for a fourth score. He completed 17 straight passes at one point and played turnover-free for just the second time this season.But it wasn’t enough to get the Raiders (1-6) out of their rut thanks to an even better performance from Andrew Luck and the Colts (3-5) http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-michael-deiter-jersey , who broke the game open with three touchdowns in the fourth quarter.“I think he’s the strength of this team and I’m excited about him,” coach Jon Gruden said.Here are some other takeaways from the game:MOST POINTS IN NFL HISTORYVinatieri set the record as the NFL’s top all-time scorer in the first half. He kicked a 26-yard field goal in the first quarter to tie Morten Andersen with 2,544 points and then added a 25-yarder late in the second to set the record. Vinatieri scored three more points, giving him 2,550 for his career.“I never thought I’d play that long,” said the 45-year-old Vinatieri, who is in his 23rd NFL season. “I never thought I’d be standing here talking to you guys about all-time records. But I love my teammates — all of them — for the last 20-something years, unselfishly going out there and helping me do my job. A lot of great memories along the way. I think that’s the best part about this day — less the record and more that we got the record in a win.”TIGHT END TRIOLuck threw TD passes to tight ends Mo Alie-Cox Garrett Bradbury Jersey , Eric Ebron and Jack Doyle, making the Colts the first team since the 1970 merger to get TD catches from three tight ends in the same game. Doyle’s 10-yarder put the Colts up for good but the most impressive was the first, a 26-yarder with one hand by Alie-Cox.“I don’t get too emotional on the sideline, but I got pretty jacked up after that catch,” coach Frank Reich said. “That was unreal. That catch will rival anything that we’ll see. Big time.”MIGHTY MACKColts running back Marlon Mack followed up last week’s career-best, 126-yard performance against Buffalo with an even better one. He ran for 132 yards and two TDs. This is just the sixth time the Colts have had a 100-yard rusher during Luck’s seven NFL seasons and the first time since Joseph Addai did it in 2007 that a back topped the century mark in consecutive games.“Definitely as a running back, more carries you feel like you get more comfortable in the game,” Mack said. “That really http://www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-irv-smith-jr.-jersey , truly helps you out. Even if you do get less, you have to make what (they give you) work.”MARTIN’S GAFFEThe game turned in the fourth quarter when Doug Martin fumbled on the first play from scrimmage after Luck’s TD pass to Doyle had given the Colts the lead. That set up Mack’s second TD run and spoiled what had been a promising day for Martin in his first start in place of the injured Marshawn Lynch. Martin had 13 carries for 72 yards and caught two passes for 17.“To fumble like that at the end, it sucks but a lot of guys went out there and played their hearts out,” Martin said. “They put it all out there on the field.” When quarterback Baker Mayfield last commented on running back Duke Johnson, some members of the team were reportedly unhappy that he publicly shared a negative view of his teammate’s trade request.Mayfield said Johnson’s situation was “self-inflicted” and that the team was looking for players that are “goal oriented” to be part of the 2019 campaign. The fact that Johnson did have a goal, albeit a different one from Mayfield, did not seem to be part of the picture, but it appears it’s all water under the bridge now.“We addressed it. We’re good Alexander Mattison Jersey ,” Mayfield said on Thursday, via ESPN.com. “We’re here to do our job. He’s here. Like I said, when it all came out, we want people that want to be here. He’s here right now and that’s important. I think that shows we’re here to win.”Johnson reported to camp this week after his agent met with General Manager John Dorsey and the word from head coach Freddie Kitchens on Wednesday was that the team envisions a good role for Johnson in the offense.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.