WR Preston Williams is someone to w

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 18.09.2019 05:58
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

atch this off-season" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesThe Phinsider homepageHorizontal - WhiteThe Phinsidera Miami Dolphins communityFollow The Phinsider online:Follow The Phinsider on TwitterFollow The Phinsider on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchThe Phinsider main menuSectionsFanpostsFanshotsLibraryDolphinsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft ProspectsDid the Miami Dolphins find something special?New Chandler Cox Jersey nfl draft ,33commentsWR Preston Williams is someone to watch this off-seasonEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Did the Miami Dolphins find something special?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Joe Mahoney/Getty ImagesIf you’ve been on Twitter today you may have noticed a lot of discussion going on about Preston Williams. Who exactly is he and why is he filling up my newsfeed? Let’s dig a little into who he is and what people are saying about him. Preston Williams, WR from Colorado State, was signed by the Dolphins as an undrafted free agent. I will admit I didn’t know much about him before now, but the fact he has been discussed a lot lately I’m doing some homework on him. It’s OTAs and a slower time for us football fans, so let’s get to know some of these players who we may see on the field this season.Who Is WilliamsAs mentioned in Joe Schad’s latest article, “Williams is 6-foot-4, 210 pounds, with speed, body control and acrobatic play-making ability.” Everything I’ve been reading has been all positive concerning Williams, on-field wise. The main concerns are with his off-field activities/character.We didn’t see him in the Combine because of an 2017 Domestic abuse arrest. Here is more on that from an SI article. “Williams was arrested in 2017 after an altercation involving a former girlfriend. He allegedly shoved her multiple during an argument, and was arrested three weeks later for violating a restraining order after the first arrest. He pleaded guilty to harassment charges and received a deferred sentence Chandler Cox Miami Dolphins Jerseys , while tampering and domestic violence charges were dismissed.”If he can indeed learn from his past mistakes, mature a bit and focus on his NFL career, the Miami Dolphins may have indeed gotten a steal.Remember when there were concerns with Laremy Tunsil and the Dolphins took a chance on him? We all know how well that has worked out for us. All I’m saying is maybe let’s see how he does and just maybe this coaching staff will see a bright future for Williams.Reactions on TwitterHere are the various reactions, OTA updates, and other various other tweets related to Preston Williams. First of all, do yourself a favor and watch his highlights from 2018 season thanks to this YouTube video. His body control and the one-hand grabs during some of those catches (many for touchdowns) are just beautiful. It’s about 20 minutes of highlights and definitely worth watching. Can I also just say, seeing his number 11 makes me think, “Will we see any playing like that out of our current number 11 player? You know the one who does so well in the off-season, but seems to be unavailable too often during the season.” They do look similar.Anyways, back to what else is being said on Twitter about Williams.This tweet tho...Yeah I hope so Cameron. Just look at this play, for instance Miami Dolphins Jerseys Stitched , from his 2018 highlights. There are so many other catches similar as well. I’m so rooting for this guy to succeed. I agree with Chris on this tweet. It is just OTAs and we can’t get too excited (i.e. DVP every May), but I think we may just luck out with this one. What are your thoughts about him? Josh Rosen is a fan of him. Any other players you are excited to see more of this upcoming off-season? Let us know below in the comments. I know I’m going to be spending a bit more time watching these rookies a little more and looking forward to watching them develop. NEW YORK (AP) — San Francisco 49ers safety Antone Exum Jr. was fined $53,482 by the NFL for his hit on Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Robert Woods last Sunday.Exum was penalized for unnecessary roughness on the play in which he hit Woods in his midsection in the third quarter of the 49ers’ 48-32 loss while breaking up a deep pass.The Rams’ Samson Ebukam was also fined $26,739 on Saturday for unnecessary roughness when he lowered his head to initiate contact on a tackle.Miami’s Kiko Alonso and Robert Quinn were docked $10,026 for unnecessary roughness, and Buffalo’s Jordan Mills was fined $13,369 for unsportsmanlike conduct after they were all ejected for their roles in a skirmish between the teams last Sunday.With Bills quarterback Josh Allen already sliding in the third quarter of Buffalo’s 42-17 win, Alonso dived in front of him and kicked the quarterback in the helmet. A scuffle broke out amid a group of players, and Quinn ran in and dived atop the pile.Dolphins safety Minkah Fitzpatrick was also fined $10,026 for unsportsmanlike conduct during a play in the fourth quarter of that game.Chicago punter Pat O’Donnell has to pay $15,000 after he was penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct when he was on the sideline but too close to the side judge Chandler Cox Jersey nfl draft , who tripped over him and immediately threw the flag. Bears teammate Deon Bush was fined $10,026 for a facemask penalty against Minnesota.Also docked for unnecessary roughness were Cincinnati’s Alex Redmond ($26,739), Indianapolis’ George Odum ($20,054) and Pittsburgh’s Ramon Foster ($10,026).Dallas’ Antwaun Woods and Kansas City teammates Tyreek Hill and Demarcus Robinson were each fined $10,026 for unsportsmanlike conduct after they were flagged in their games for taunting.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.