routine that I try to stick to [url=http://www.steelersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-devin-bush-jersey] Devin Bush Jersey[/url] ,

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 10.09.2019 09:40
von elaine95 • Gaser Lehrling III | 158 Beiträge

Antonio Brown will arrive in Oakland as the highest-paid receiver in football Michael Jordan Jersey , based on a blended new-money analysis of his 2017 Steelers extension and his 2019 adjustment with the Raiders. So if $19.8 million is regarded as the new new-money high-water mark, how long Will Brown hold that distinction?Perhaps not for long.The Chiefs currently are working on a new deal for receiver Tyreek Hill, who arguably is worth $20 million per year, or more. Brown’s deal will serve only to strengthen that argument.Like Hill, Saints receiver Michael Thomas is entering the final year of his rookie deal. While the Saints have their hands tied to a certain extent by a monstrous $33.5 million cap number for Drew Brees in 2019, the 26-year-old Thomas surely will be getting a major payday, sooner than later. Will that contract surpass Brown’s? That remains to be seen.The Cowboys have expressed a desire to extend receiver Amari Cooper‘s contract, which carries an option-year salary of $13.924 million. That’s a starting point that will make it harder to pump up the new-money numbers, but Brown’s contract definitely impacts Cooper’s situation — as does the fact that he’ll be eligible for the franchise tag next year. (For 2019, the franchise tender for receivers came in at $16.787 million.)Falcons receiver Julio Jones has been clamoring for a new contract, and the Falcons have expressed a willingness to give him one. However http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-hunter-renfrow-jersey , with more than $20 million to be paid out over the next two years on his existing deal, Jones could have a hard time besting Brown under an analysis based on new money.Then there’s Bengals receiver A.J. Green, who is due to make $11.976 million this year, the final year of his contract. He’ll be getting a new deal at some point from someone, but he turns 31 later this year.Being on the wrong side of 30 didn’t keep Brown from getting paid, and it likely won’t keep Jones or Green from doing the same thing. But Hill, who just turned 25 and is due to make only $1.965 million in the final year of his contract, could be the one best suited to break the bank — and to breeze past Antonio Brown at $19.8 million in new money. SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Nick Mullens is getting an extended look as the San Francisco 49ers‘ starting quarterback, and an important test awaits Sunday.Mullens will make the first road start of his NFL career against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, his first chance to show how he handles a hostile environment after making his first two starts at home.After the 49ers lost No. 1 quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo to a season-ending knee injury in Week 3 Zach Brown Jersey , C.J. Beathard got the first crack at replacing him.Beathard failed to impress over five starts, and the 49ers (2-8) turned to Mullens, who hadn’t played a snap in the NFL before his Nov. 1 start against Oakland.He threw for 262 yards and three touchdowns in that victory and played solid again in a Nov. 12 loss to the New York Giants. Now Mullens, an undrafted free agent who spent all of last season on San Francisco’s practice squad, will have his poise tested on the road.“That definitely is a big challenge,” Mullens said Wednesday. “I haven’t played on the road yet. But I think this team is excited. It’s important we start fast. It’s important for me to keep my same mindset. Don’t let the environment impact the way you play.”Mullens has completed 71 percent of his passes for 512 yards, four touchdowns and two interceptions in two games. Those numbers, along with the leadership he has shown, have placed him squarely in the 49ers’ thoughts regarding next season. Assuming Garoppolo makes a healthy return by training camp, which is expected, Mullens will be a legitimate contender for the backup role.But coming off a bye week Shareef Miller Jersey , he’s trying to help the 49ers finish this season strong after a disappointing first 10 games. Tampa Bay’s defense, on paper, would suggest Mullens can find his comfort zone Sunday.The Buccaneers have allowed the fifth-most yards per game in the NFL (395.9), and they sport the league’s worst turnover ratio at minus-23.Tampa Bay (3-7) has not generated a single defensive takeaway since Justin Evans made a first-quarter interception in the third week against Pittsburgh. Entering Sunday, the Buccaneers have played 32 consecutive quarters without a takeaway.The 49ers haven’t been much better with a minus-15 turnover ratio, second-worst in the NFL.“I think that’s one of the reasons for both teams not having much success,” 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan said.Mullens has a unique method for trying to prepare for a road game, one that he used even before becoming the 49ers starter.He found audio files of artificial crowd noise, via Apple Music, slips on his headphones and listens to it at home, calling out signals over the noise as if he was at the line of scrimmage.“I have a very strict routine that I try to stick to Devin Bush Jersey , and it helps me prepare,” Mullens said. “And that does involve calling out the plays and envisioning the plays and seeing them in your head.”Given that preparation, it was somewhat surprising to hear Mullens say that he actually did take a couple days off during his bye week and spent it with his wife.Shanahan said he didn’t talk much to Mullens during the break.“You let him get away,” the coach said. “He’s heard enough of me for the time being.”NOTES: Garoppolo, who until recently was using crutches in his recovery from surgery for a torn ACL, has been cleared to at least watch practice from the sidelines, which he did Wednesday as a light drizzle fell. . Receiver Pierre Garcon (knee) did not practice but did agility work on the side. Guard Joshua Garnett (thumb) was held out. Linebacker Reuben Foster (hamstring) and center Weston Richburg (knee) both were limited.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.