"WhitePodcast Film Review 2019 NFL Draft Fanpo

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 09.09.2019 03:08
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

The Ravens have the money White Terrell Suggs Jersey , but are there receivers to sign?sts Fanshots Ravens StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Ravens ReportYahoo Ravens Depth ChartYahoo Ravens TransactionsYahoo Ravens PhotosAbout Odds Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁昐orting through 2019’s free agent wide receiversNew,14commentsThe Ravens have the money, but are there receivers to sign?ESTShareTweetShareShareSorting through 2019’s free agent wide receiversSteve Flynn-USA TODAY SportsThe current wide receiver unit for the Ravens is questionable. Of the three signed by Ozzie Newsome last season, only Willie Snead IV looks to be a consistent threat on the gridiron. With the switch of quarterbacks, production in the passing game plummeted. Mainly the playcalling forced this, but it was not Marty Mornhinweg’s fault alone. The combination was a vicious cycle of playcalling from Marty, inaccurate passes from the rookie quarterback and a painful case of drops by Michael Crabtree (7) and John Brown (6) [NBCSports].As of now, the Ravens only have Chris Moore, Jordan Lasley, Jaleel Scott, Crabtree Terrell Suggs Jersey 2019 , Snead under contract for the 2019 season, and some even suggest letting Crabtree walk with his age and production in question.When the team does cut/trade QB Joe Flacco, the Ravens cap space becomes something worth flaunting, but by no means is there a star-studded market for them to attract.Originally, I was excited to talk 2019 FA wide receiver prospects; I mean, I talk free agent wide receivers every year. So, I did what I always do and check spotrac’s page for UFA wideouts and sort by touchdowns because I begin to dream about the future scoring plays they’ll produce donning the purple and black. When sorting by this list, the first two names put the lack of scoring threats into perspective.Larry Fitzgerald — 6 TD John Brown — 5 TD[Spotrac.com]That’s right, folks. The first player is a 36-year old Arizona Cardinals legend with zero desire to leave his long-time franchise. The second player on this list was a Raven last year and couldn’t necessarily re-establish himself with the quarterback change. This isn’t going too well.Edit: Just like that, Fitzgerald has signed a one-year contract with the Cardinals.No matter. I’ve changed the sorting to total yards. Thankfully, this brings two new receivers on top.Adam Humphries — 816 ydsGolden Tate — 795 ydsTruthfully White Patrick Onwuasor Jersey , I’m a sucker for Tate. I’ve always liked his physicality and he’s the prototypical Ravens wide receiver signing. An older, big-bodied receiver with strong hands who is known for not dropping catches and gaining yards after the catch; Should I start the pre-write now?Humphries is an interesting player. The good news is he’s in his prime at 26 years old. Also, he’sdeveloped into a solid receiving option for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers over the past four seasons. The problems are his market value ($10.4 million?!) and he plays slot receiver, the only spot in the wide receiver department the Ravens look solid in. Maybe he can be kicked outside to WR2, but then you’re spending over $10 million a year on a maybe.If you’d like to look at more on Humphries, I highly recommend going to Gang Green Nation for their breakdown of the Bucs free agent.Now, going down Spotrac’s list, you’ll also notice a few more slot-receivers who I think the Ravens should mark off their lists. There needs to be bigger receivers for Jackson to target. Those names include:Adam HumphriesCole BeasleyChris HoganRandall CobbRyan GrantWith these names off, I do see a few names worth focusing on.Tyrell WilliamsDevin FunchessGolden TateThe former Michigan receiver is certainly somebody to look at in free agency. He’s 6-foot 4-inches tall and 225 pounds. With a frame like this, he’ll be looked at early and often by Jackson. He’s also the youngest of the four on the list, meaning he could be a long-term option for the Ravens to utilize. His market value ($8.9M) is also a bit cheaper than Tyrell Williams ($9.6M) or Golden Tate’s ($10.2M).I’m also a fan of Tyrell’s play Patrick Onwuasor Jersey 2019 , though he’s cooled off after his 2016 season when he produced 69 catches, 1059 yards and seven touchdowns. He’s also another big target for Jackson, as he’s also 6-foot 4-inches tall and only 20 pounds lighter than Funchess.In truth, both of these receivers are ideal for Jackson to develop with. They’re bigger receivers, young and capable of meshing with the Greg Roman offense. It also doesn’t hurt to have larger receivers in the run game blocking cornerbacks and safeties when the stretch plays get past the edge. Day one in the books" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBaltimore Beatdown homepageHorizontal - WhiteBaltimore Beatdowna Baltimore Ravens communityFollow Baltimore Beatdown online:Follow Baltimore Beatdown on TwitterFollow Baltimore Beatdown on FacebookFollow Baltimore Beatdown on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBaltimore Beatdown main menuPodcastFilm ReviewFanpostsFanshotsRavensAboutOddsCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhitePodcast Film Review Fanposts Fanshots Ravens StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Ravens ReportYahoo Ravens Depth ChartYahoo Ravens TransactionsYahoo Ravens PhotosAbout Odds Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Ravens training camp: Stock report 7/25New,25commentsDay one in the booksEDTA solid practice in some beautiful Maryland weather closes out with some exciting performances by the offense.Editor’s note: I’m not going to list every player in this report. I’m also not going to report frequently on most starters. The stock report is about the players battling for a roster spot—for their employment status. So, when Lamar Jackson/Earl Thomas III aren’t catching buzz, but the other members of their position group are, I’m not unseating the stars for the back-up. Player of the day: WR Jordan LasleyThe early morning featured a drop for Lasley in uncovered drills but the practice ended with him hauling in a few tough catches during in-game scenarios. His first solid catch occurred around the 15-yard line, where he managed to fend off CB Cyrus Jones’ blanket coverage and hold on for the big gain. It was a tough catch as Jones went stride-for-stride and both players were going for the football. On the next play, Lasley caught a Robert Griffin III spiral in the endzone for six. With such a tightly contested depth chart Daylon Mack Baltimore Ravens Jersey , every splash play matters.Stock-upWR Miles Boykin — Another receiver who started off rocky but ended on a high note. Boykin dropped two passes, with one being a tough route to the outside against good coverage. Just after commenting on the drop on Twitter, Boykin answered the bell with a leaping sideline grab and toe-dragging for the completion. Next play, the rookie caught a 20-ish yard pass in the back-corner of the endzone.QB Robert Griffin III — The veteran quarterback looked sharp on day one. He completed passes in short, intermediate and deep routes.TE Nick Boyle — The veteran tight end on the roster is heavily incorporated in both the blocking and passing, it seems. He caught a few strikes here and there, with only one pass being broken up.DB DeShon Elliott — The second-year safety out of Texas is already buzzing around the gridiron. His best play of the day was a pass break-up on Boyle, who didn’t take too kindly when Elliott stood over him after the whistle. Boyle gave the safety a quick shove and things dispersed quickly.DL Michael Pierce — After all the hullabaloo regarding his weight, Pierce passed his conditioning test before day one of camp and is out on the field working. This non-story has seen its end.Stock downJermaine Eluemunor & Shane Ray — Eluemunor on his foot placement and order for a certain type of play. They worked on it for a few snaps as the first team was working.CB Maurice Canady — A shaky first day for the corner in which he allowed a few completions. Nothing major but he wasn’t making the plays we all know he’s capable of.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.