TV replay they said that "the ball was hit so hard t

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 10.03.2018 14:01
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

PITTSBURGH -- After knee injuries in back-to-back years, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said Wednesday he doesnt plan to change his style of standing in the pocket and taking hits.Maybe I need to [change my game], but I cant get myself to do it, said Roethlisberger, who has been sacked 450 times during his career. When I feel healthy and ready to go, Ill feel ready to go. ... Ive gone through this before; my body will tell me best how Ill feel.Roethlisberger was limited in practice Wednesday as he battles back from surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his left knee on Oct. 17, and he hopes to play against the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday.He ran with the first-team unit and dropped back to throw several times.Roethlisberger, 34, missed four games with a sprained MCL last year. He said that controlling the knee swelling will be important this week, as well as being able to feel comfortable out there, protect myself.He looked like himself. In a sense, its still probably a pain thing, guard Ramon Foster said.?Backup Landry Jones is available to start if necessary. Coach Mike Tomlin, when asked whether Roethlisberger could dress but not start, said all options are on the table this week with him and other Steelers players.Roethlisberger came off the bench in Week 10 last season to throw for 379 yards in a 30-9 win over the Cleveland Browns.The veteran quarterback said hell simply tell [Tomlin] how I feel after today and go from there.Roethlisberger called the torn meniscus suffered in Week 6 against Miami a freaky injury.Maybe Im just getting too old, he joked.With 13 years in the league, Roethlisberger is the second-longest-tenured NFL player in the Steelers locker room behind linebacker James Harrison (14). Vapormax And Air Max 97 . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Air Max 97 Vapormax Hybrid . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. http://www.vapormax97.com/air-max-97-ultra-black.html . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. Air Max 97 Ultra 17 . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Air Max 97 Country Camo Usa . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12.SAN DIEGO - Tim Hudson soon may need a new nickname — "Tough Luck" Tim. In his last three starts, the Atlanta Braves right-hander is 0-2 with a 1.66 ERA. In his last seven starts Hudson is 0-5, the second longest losing streak in his career. Hudson (4-6) pitched well again Tuesday night, going 7 1-3 innings and allowing three runs on five hits, but was outdueled by Andrew Cashner and lost to the Padres, 3-2, for the first time after going 6-0 in 13 previous appearances and 12 starts against San Diego. "I felt good," said Hudson, who struck out seven and walked one. "It was probably one of my top two or three games, stuff wise. I made a couple of bad pitches and somehow gave up three runs. They took advantage of them." Cashner (5-3) pitched a career high eight innings, allowing two runs on six hits, striking out five and walking one. It marked the seventh straight time that he has pitched six-plus innings. At one point Cashner retired 10 straight batters after giving up one run and three hits in the first inning. Luke Gregerson came on in the ninth and got the final out, striking out Dan Uggla for his third save in five opportunities. The Padres have won five of seven, while the Braves have lost four of six. Hudson said he made a good pitch to Nick Hundley in the second, but the Padres catcher muscled a bloop double down the left field line that scored Kyle Blanks, who had walked, to give the Padres a 2-1 lead. One pitch he would like back was a hanging splitter that Chase Headley hit for a home run in the bottom of the first tying the game at 1-1. The Braves had taken a 1-0 lead on Andrelton Simmons leadoff single, a wild pitch and Freddie Freemans RBI single. Carlos Quentin produced the third Paadres run in the third with an RBI single to left that scored Everth Cabrera, who had doubled to right leading off the inning.dddddddddddd The Braves closed within a run in the sixth when Jason Heyward and Justin Upton hit back-to-back singles to open the inning. Freeman then hit into a double play with Heyward scoring. "Cashner throws 95, 96 and has a changeup that he can throw whenever he wants," Freeman said. "We got him there on the ropes in the sixth, but I grounded into double play and killed a rally. You have to take advantage of that and I didnt do it." NOTES: The Padres placed OF Cameron Maybin on the 15-day disabled list. Maybin had an MRI on Tuesday that revealed a posterior cruciate ligament tear in his right knee, which he injured Sunday in Colorado. He is expected to be out six to 10 weeks. ... Padres closer Houston Street, who has been in the DL since May 30 with a strained left calf, will pitch at Single-A Lake Elsinore Wednesday. Padres manager Bud Black said the Street would pitch an inning and around 15 pitches. ... Braves third baseman Ramiro Pena, who missed Mondays game with a sore shoulder, was back in the starting lineup Tuesday. ... Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez was still marveling at catcher Evan Gattis pinch-hit home run Monday. He noted that in a TV replay they said that "the ball was hit so hard that the resin of the ball puffed up." He (Gattis) has a following like (Yasil) Puig, but hes had it much longer than Puig, whos had it for a week." Gonzalez said that Gattis would be in the starting lineup Wednesday, a day game after a night game. ... Braves RHP Paul Maholm (7-4, 3.46) will oppose Padres RHP Edison Volquez (4-5, 6.33) in the final game of the series. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.