Tight end Kyle Rudolph‘s name was linked to tra

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.09.2019 05:52
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

de discussions around the draft and the prospect of his departure from the Vikings cropped up again last week.There was a report that contract extension talks between Rudolph and the team have broken down Womens Marcus Epps Jersey , which led some to speculate about a trade away from Minnesota as it would allow the Vikings to create some cap space at a moment when they have less than $1 million in room. Irv Smith Jr.‘s arrival as a second-round pick lent some support to the idea that the Vikings could part ways with Rudolph.On Monday, Rudolph said that a move away from Minnesota is not what he or his family wants and reiterated his belief that the Vikings can play both tight ends effectively. He also acknowledged that the team is going to have to make some decisions in order to clear up the financial side of things.“We’re in a tough situation as a team,” Rudolph said, via Andrew Krammer of the. “Can’t keep everybody Ameer Abdullah Jersey , can’t pay everybody. Those guys, I know, are working really hard to figure out something.”The Vikings start OTAs next week and Rudolph said he’d like clarity about his roster status as soon as possible. To say that Laquon Treadwell’s first three seasons in a Minnesota Vikings uniform have been underwhelming would be an understatement. The team’s first-round pick in 2016, Treadwell has amassed just 56 catches for 517 yards and one touchdown Danielle Hunter Jersey , and hasn’t developed into the red zone threat that the team probably hoped he would become.With the top of the wide receiver depth chart in Minnesota occupied by Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs for the foreseeable future, and with just one year left on his rookie contract, it could be time for him to get a fresh start somewhere else. But would there be anyone interested in dealing for him?Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Oakland (?) Raiders.Marcus Mosher at The Raiders Wire cites Treadwell as a player that the Silver and Black might Linval Joseph Jersey , potentially, be interested in acquiring, based on what new GM Mike Mayock has had to say about him in the past. Mayock had Treadwell as the #1 wide receiver on his board in 2016, and clearly thinks that he has some talent.While that hasn’t quite panned out to this point Brett Jones Jersey , maybe Mike Mayock and Jon Gruden think that they might be able to get more out of Treadwell than the Vikings have.Also, they do have three first-round picks. . .none of which would be required to acquire Treadwell’s services. (I just wanted to see how many people I could freak out.)We’ll see if this comes to fruition in any way, but at this point I’d think the Vikings would be happy with just about whatever they could get in exchange for Treadwell. What do you think of a potential deal?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.