Cordarrelle Patterson is on his fourth team in four seasons.

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 29.08.2019 04:33
von zhangzk • Gaser Lehrling III | 167 Beiträge

He had played only one playoff game before last season when the Patriots won the Super Bowl.That was last year Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , though, Patterson reminds everyone. This is this year.“Honestly, that Super Bowl don’t mean s— to me, because I’m in a new role right now,” Patterson told Justin Turpin of Redline Media http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-phil-haynes-jersey , via NBCSportsBoston.com. The receiver/returner signed with the Bears in free agency.“I’m on a new team, so it’s a new opportunity for me to bring my legacy . . . onto another team,” Patterson said. “So whatever happened last year in the past, that’s in the past. I’m trying to just move forward.”Patterson has 270 touches for 2,554 yards and 17 touchdowns in his career. He also has returned 176 kickoffs for a 30-yard average and six touchdowns. Saints defensive end Cameron Jordan was talking to reporters moments before he signed the contract extension that could allow him to meet most of his goals.But for all the newfound riches (and with a reported $42 million in guarantees Ugo Amadi Jersey , they are considerable), there is still one big goal he can’t buy.“I bike around here, I go from Old Metairie to Uptown,” Jordan said of his adopted hometown, via Luke Johnson of the . “I walk across the street with the family Dwayne Haskins Jersey , everybody knows me at the grocery store. My familiarity here has been welcomed. At this point, I feel like I am a part of this city.“Still gotta win the Super Bowl, though.”Jordan, their first-round pick in 2011, showed up too late to enjoy the Saints’ title David Long Jersey , but wants to make sure he’s able to enjoy that feeling. He also spoke of the importance of staying with the Saints throughout his career, the way his father (Steve Jordan) did with the Vikings.“When you come in and get drafted . . . you have this vision of grandeur,” Jordan said. “My dad played for the Vikings for 13 years, I always said I wanted to be with the same team for the rest of my career. This gives me an opportunity to extend it for however long it goes. . . .“I’ve always said it’s not about being the highest paid player. I’ve got personal goals. As embedded as I am to this community, as much as I love this place http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/bobby-evans-jersey , as much as my family is at home here, uprooting isn’t really an option for me. . . . I’ve been able to be a part of all of it — except the Super Bowl.”Having him in place for the foreseeable future can only help them toward that goal.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.