Our Aly Trost took a deep dive into the career of Tra

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 27.08.2019 07:57
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

Heeeeeey Ron Parker Jersey , Mike! Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike!What day is it?vis Kelce — definitely worth a look.The NFL made a big change in its rules — and..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Kansas City Chiefs NewsOpen ThreadsFull ArchiveLibrary Community GuidelinesContact InformationOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ednesday night tailgateNew,12commentsCDTShareTweetShareShareWednesday night tailgateMitch Stringer-USA TODAY SportsHeeeeeey, Mike! Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike!What day is it?Our Aly Trost took a deep dive into the career of Travis Kelce — definitely worth a look.The NFL made a big change in its rules — and Andy Reid played a big part in it.We have the story.Jordy Nelson retired.So Brett Veach won’t be signing him to the Chiefs.Learn more by checking out the free agency tracker.These are some of the things you could choose to talk about.But we won’t be offended if you choose whatever you want!But please vote in tonight’s poll: Johnny Robinson, 80, waited for what seemed like forever before he received the call last August that he was the 2019 seniors nominee to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. The Dallas Texans and Chiefs defensive back found out in February Allen Bailey Jersey , the day before Super Bowl LIII, he had earned enshrinement into Canton.On Saturday, Robinson had his day in the sun.“It’s been 47 years since I last played football, and for this all time I thought I had been forgotten,” Robinson said in a pre-recorded 5-minute Eric Fisher Jersey , 26-second acceptance speech. “I can’t tell you how I was pleased I was to be notified that I had been selected as the senior finalist after all these years. But then, to receive that knock on the door from [Pro Football Hall of Fame President] David Baker seems surreal to me.“I think back to when I was young boy and all I wanted to do was play ball.”Robinson played 164 games in 12 NFL seasons and made 57 interceptions.“The journey to the Pro Football Hall of Fame may have been long and the road may have been hard at times, but I found that sometimes you must go through the valley in order to stand upon the mountain,” Robinson said. “I used to wonder why I had not been inducted into the Hall of Fame all these years. Then, I came to realize that God was in control of my life Demetrius Harris Jersey , and I believe that God wanted me to start my boys home. In 1980, I answered the call on my life and founded the Johnny Robinson Boys Home in Monroe, Louisiana. It is a place where boys can make positive life changes and get a fresh start on life. You will still find me there most every day.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.