The Panthers and Buccaneers have revealed th

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 26.08.2019 03:24
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

e players who won’t suit up for today’s game. For the Panthers Limited DJ Moore Jersey , wide receiver Torrey Smith is the only player missing today’s game due to injury. He’s missed the past two weeks with a knee injury but hopes to be back on the field when the Panthers take on the Steelers on Thursday night. As for today, the Panthers will rely on rookie wideout D.J. Moore and second year receiver Curtis Samuel to fill the void left by Smith’s absence.The Bucs are also missing some key players. Running back Ronald Jones is out, as well as guard Evan Smith and cornerback M.J. Stewart. Hopefully the Panthers can take advantage of their limited roster and pick up an important win over a divisional opponent.Here are the full inactives lists for both teams:Panthers inactivesWR Torrey SmithG Brendan MahonCB Josh HawkinsDE Marquis HaynesG Amini SilatoluRB Cameron Artis-PayneLB Andre SmithBuccaneers inactivesRB Ronald JonesG Evan SmithCB M.J. StewartQB Ryan GriffinDT Rakeem Nunez-RochesOL Alex CappaDE Demone HarrisThe Panthers take on the Bucs today at 1 p.m. ET. There are plenty of takes about the Panthers’ decision to draft a backup quarterback."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomPanthers 2019 NFL DraftTwitter reacts to Carolina Panthers’ selection of Will Grier at No. 100 overallNew Elite DJ Moore Jersey ,97commentsThere are plenty of takes about the Panthers’ decision to draft a backup quarterback.EDTShareTweetShareShareTwitter reacts to Carolina Panthers’ selection of Will Grier at No. 100 overallThe Carolina used the No. 100 pick in the 2019 NFL Draft to select quarterback Will Grier, and the internet has reacted as one would expect. There are takes to be had from both sides of the debate, so here is a collection of some of the best reactions to the team’s decision to draft Cam’s backup in the third round.First Game DJ Moore Jersey , I’ll start with mine.Full disclosure: I’m mostly happy about this because of the absoute chaos it will create. I do think Grier is a solid quarterback and was probably on the board longer than he should have been, but I don’t think Cam’s starting job is in danger or anything (unless his shoulder isn’t healing as well as we’ve been led to believe).Positive reactionsNegative reactionsWhat do you think, Panthers fans? Do you like this pick? Why or why not? Who would you have taken instead? Share your thoughts with us!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.