The Dolphins used rookie defensive back

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 23.08.2019 08:09
von zhangzk • Gaser Lehrling III | 167 Beiträge

Minkah Fitzpatrick at three different positions in 2018. He’d like to narrow that to one in 2019 Josh Allen Jersey , and he’d like to know fairly soon which one it will be.Via Barry Jackson of the , Fitzpatrick said late in the 2018 season that he’d like to have an answer by January or February. And Fitzpatrick has a practical reason for knowing the answer.“I lost 10 pounds playing cornerback because I moved faster, chasing guys around Jawaan Taylor Jersey ,” Fitzpatrick told Jackson. “If I’m playing safety, maybe eight to 10 pounds more [is better] so I have a little extra thud.”Fitzpatrick made those comments before a majorthud happened in Miami, in the form of a coaching change. With Patriots linebackers coach Brian Flores expected to take over Josh Oliver Jersey , he’ll likely be the one to decide where Fitzpatrick plays: Safety, slot corner, or boundary corner. FRISCO http://www.jaguarscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-quincy-williams-ii-jersey , Texas (AP) — The Dallas Cowboys have drafted running back Tony Pollard of Memphis as a potential backup for two-time NFL rushing champion Ezekiel Elliott.The Cowboys took Pollard with the 128th overall pick in the fourth round Saturday. Dallas considered the spot behind Elliott an offseason priority after not bringing back seldom-used Rod Smith.Pollard also has potential as a return man after tying the FBS career record with seven kickoff returns for touchdowns.Although owner and general manager Jerry Jones has said a multipurpose back wasn’t a requirement for Elliott’s backup, Pollard fits that bill as well. He had 552 yards rushing with six touchdowns and 458 yards receiving with three more scores as a junior at Memphis.All three of Dallas’ picks skipped their senior seasons to enter the draft. Central Florida defensive tackle Trysten Hill was the club’s top pick at 58th overall in the second round. Offensive lineman Connor McGovern of Penn State went 90th overall in the third round.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.