Panthers owner David Tepper likes coach Ron

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 16.08.2019 04:39
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

Rivera and wanted to bring him back.But he wants to offer him some help as well.During an interview with a small group of reporters Tuesday Black Brandon Fusco Jersey , Tepper said there are ways Rivera can improve things on the field, and they might adjust the coaching staff to reflect that.“I think there’s some sort of evolution that should be happening here,” Tepper said. “I’ve talked about analytics before; we’ve talked internally about a game management person of some sort — a coach; things like that. You want to do everything you can to give you every edge you can on that field.”For all the things he’s good at, clock management is a thing that gets away from Rivera at times. Tepper alluded to such times in his in-house video earlier this week.“I’m very much focused on not giving anything, anything we can for free,” he said. “I don’t want to see 10 seconds go away, I don’t want to see 5 seconds go away that we should save.”If they handle this issue with a specific personnel addition, they won’t be the first team to hire such help Brandon Fusco Jersey 2019 , or even the first in their division. Falcons coach Dan Quinn has designated an assistant coach to help with clock management, replay challenges and timeouts.Like Rivera, Quinn is taking over defensive play-calling this year, and as a head coach adds things to his plate something needs to come off. And recognizing that Rivera needs some help is a good first step. The Panthers were notoriously stingy with assistant coaching salaries under previous ownership, and if Tepper is willing to pay for some extra help, it may offer a significant return on the field. The Thanksgiving night game on NBC will blur the lines between Football Night in America and Sunday Night Football. Mike Tirico, Tony Dungy, and Rodney Harrison will be in the booth for the Falcons-Saints game.Tirico Black Terrell McClain Jersey , one of the finest play-by play voices in all of sports, has done many games. Dungy has been in the booth before, too. For Harrison, it’s all new. Here’s a prediction: Rodney will be great.“This is definitely unfamiliar territory for me,” Harrison recently told Barry Wilner of the Associated Press. “I’m trying to figure what I want to talk about, how I want to focus on the offense or the defense. Mike [Tirico] tells me just to talk about what you see, that my being on the field and in the locker room as a player, just talk about what you feel like you want to talk about and have fun. . . .聽I am not going to try to be Cris Collinsworth or Troy Aikman. I will trust my instincts.”Rodney’s instincts are telling him to say less Terrell McClain Jersey 2019 , not more.“One of the things I am focusing, there are many announcers who think they have to talk about every single thing they see on every single play,” Harrison said. “That’s one of the things that really irks me when I watch a game. I promise I will not be that guy. There will be no one saying, ‘Shut the hell up Rodney, I am tired of listening to you.’ That will not happen.”“I think Rodney really will give some insight they do not really get elsewhere,” Dungy told Wilner. “Especially in a game like this, which will be so much of an aerial attack and passing. So, what should and can be done on defense to counteract it? In that area Jordan Miller Atlanta Falcons Jersey , I think we will both have good things to say.”Harrison has always provided clear, blunt, and insightful opinions on Football Night in America. Check out the video attached to this post, where Rodney said (to Dungy’s dismay) that Rodney would never hire a defensive coordinator to be a head coach in today’s NFL.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.