Ask Twitter: What team/player did you enjoy using the

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 16.08.2019 03:58
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

most over the years in Madden? To celebrate the upcoming release of Madden 19 Youth Torrey Smith Jersey , we asked our Twitter followers which teams/players they enjoyed using the most over the years. Below you will find a Twitter moment with their answers. Be sure to stay tuned after reading through their answers as we’ll provide you a space to provide your own.Which team/player did you enjoy using most over the years in Madden?Bradley’s takeI’m gonna take this old school: playing Madden (I can’t remember exactly which year it was, but it was in the late 90s-early 2000s) with my brother. We would always play as the ‘All-Star’ team and wreck the shit out of everyone. My favorite thing to do was blitz the quarterback with Chester McGlockton to try and injure him. (This was back when there was a ‘bones breaking’ sound effect any time someone was injured Stitched Torrey Smith Jersey , and Pat Summerall would say “Oh no, there’s a man down!”. It was never not funny.) For the record Youth David Mayo Jersey , Chester McGlockton was a beast at defensive tackle in that game. Brian’s takeMine would be playing with Jimmy Clausen and David Gettis and still winning in Madden 11. Nothing pissed somebody off more than my 2-win Panthers beating their Drew Brees led SaintsWhat about you, CSR? Who have been your favorite players (or teams) to use over the years playing Madden? Who did you dominate with? Which edition of Madden is your favorite? Let’s fight about something fun for a change.Share your thoughts with us! The Latest on NFL free agency Thursday (all times EDT)10 p.m.A person with direct knowledge of the contract tells The Associated Press that the New York Jets and cornerback Brian Poole have agreed on a one-year deal worth $3.5 million.The person spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because the team had not announced the deal.Poole played his first three NFL seasons with Atlanta Stitched David Mayo Jersey , but the Falcons did not tender him a contract as a restricted free agent — making him an unrestricted free agent and free to sign elsewhere.The 26-year-old Poole has four career interceptions and five sacks. Signed in 2016 as an undrafted free agent out of Florida, he had his best season last year when he set career highs with three interceptions Youth Greg Van Roten Jersey , three sacks and 74 total tackles.Poole will likely replace Buster Skrine as the Jets’ nickel corner. Skrine signed with Chicago as a free agent after four seasons in New York.— Reporting by Dennis Waszak Jr. in New York.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.