dead at Kennedy compound in Hyannis Port

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 02.08.2019 09:33
von alisa white • Gaser Lehrling III | 156 Beiträge

A family man who was in need of a job got creative by handing out his resume to passersby Online Cigarettes Store USA in his Arizona community.

Patrick Hoagland received hundreds of job offers during his visits to busy intersections in Phoenix. The 30-year-old father of one said he had been out of work for one month after being laid off from a metal recycling company.

"I definitely had fear," Hoagland told "Good Morning America." "My wife and I, we Newport Pleasure don't make a whole lot of money individually. Once I lost my job, everything was put on her."

Hoagland said he applied to a number of positions online and in person.

"I wasn't getting any responses," he said. "I was getting frustrated. It popped into my head, stand Newport box 100s menthol cigarettes on a corner and hold a sign and hand out resumes. At first i laughed about it...and then it kind of went crazy."

For three days, a few hours each day, Hoagland handed his resume out to strangers. He also held a sign which read "Please take a resume. Laid-off. Looking for a job."

On one of those occasions, a woman named Melissa DiGianfilippo, owner of Serendipit Consulting, stopped to greet Hoagland.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.