wish their mom a happy birthday

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 30.07.2019 09:41
von alisa white • Gaser Lehrling III | 156 Beiträge

It was a night to remember Online Cigarettes Store USA for Tana Mongeau!

After a whirlwind romance, the 21-year-old YouTuber and Jake Paul got married at Graffiti House in Las Vegas on Sunday -- with the bride looking ravishing in not one, but two, Glaudi by Johana Hernandez designs for her special day.

Tana instantly fell in love with the wedding dresses as soon as she tried them on, designer Newport Pleasure Johana Hernandez, told ET over the phone a day after the nuptials. For her first look, Tana wore a curve-hugging all-white Veronica gown with lace detailing and a long, floor-length lace veil. She then switched to a stunning ruffled Cindy ball gown that featured a white corset-style top with sweetheart neckline and a voluminous pink ombre skirt.

Now, Hernandez is sharing with ET details of how she and Tana created her perfect wedding day looks Cheap Newport 100s Cigarettes Website, how long it took to create the dresses and more!Johana Hernandez: The dresses are from my current collections. The pink ombre gown, Cindy, was designed for my Paris Fashion Week show and then the other Veronica gown I had in my other collection, and she loved them. I didn't even have to create something new because she was obsessed with them. Tana is actually the first bride that has ever worn the pink ombre dress, so that was something exclusive to her. I worked with her stylist named Tyler Lambert and then she came over to my store and she just loved everything. When she chose the dress, I altered it to her body, because all our dresses are made with the bride's measurements.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.