DeForest Buckner is looking forward to the 49ers

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 23.07.2019 07:52
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

adding another pass rusher to their defense on Thursday night and he’s now set to spend at least two years as a teammate of whoever the 49ers select with the second overall pick.The 49ers announced on Wednesday that they have exercised their option on Buckner’s contract for the 2020 season. The defensive lineman will be set to make over $12 million and the option is guaranteed against injury only.Buckner is coming off a 12-sack season in 2018 and he has started all but one game since the 49ers selected him with the seventh overall pick in the 2016 draft. He has 201 tackles and 21 sacks over all three seasons.That productivity likely made exercising the option an easy choice for the 49ers and the next question will be whether they sign Buckner to a long-term deal. Buckner said recently that there have been some conversations http://www.49erscheapstore.com/nick-bosa-jersey-cheap , but it didn’t sound like anything is imminent on that front. South Carolina running back Marcus Lattimore suffered one of the most gruesome knee injuries the game of football has ever seen in 2012, and although the 49ers selected him in the fourth round of the 2013 NFL draft anyway, he never played football again.Now Lattimore says that he can easily see the silver lining. He told DailyStoic.com that he has become interested in the philosophy of stoicism Cheap Nick Bosa Jersey , which teaches to endure hardship without complaint, and that led to him finding a positive in his experience, starting a foundation that helps athletes who have suffered significant injuries and are struggling to pay for treatment.“Without my knee exploding on television I would’ve never fully grasped the positive impact I had on people which influenced to start a non-profit Nick Bosa 49ers Jersey ,” Lattimore said. “I would have never known who was really there for me. If you want to know your true friends go through adversity. I would have never started reading and I wouldn’t have the self-awareness I have today which I consider my most prized possession.”Lattimore is now working at South Carolina as the football team’s director of player development, and he says he’s imparting the wisdom he’s learned both in books about stoicism and on the football field.“Marcus Aurelius’ quote ‘Just that you do the right thing, everything else will take care of itself http://www.49ersfanshop.com/Nick-Bosa-Jersey ,'” Lattimore said. “This quote speaks to the manifestation of my life. I’ve made mistakes countless times but I always valued respect and kindness. Those are two things that we all can agree are great virtues to have. I am in a great position in my life now because my high school football coach instilled in me that those two things are non-negotiable in life. He was a great example.”Lattimore is a great example of a man who was dealt a significant setback in life, and didn’t let it define him.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.