some money left. Look in the NFL at a guy like

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 18.07.2019 08:57
von elaine95 • Gaser Lehrling III | 158 Beiträge

Professional athletes get these big paydays which can be their best friend or their worst enemy. Sometimes Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , athletes are smart enough to put their money away. They get the classic 401k plans, benefits, and save enough so that way when their professional sports career is over, they still have some money left. Look in the NFL at a guy like Marshawn Lynch. Lynch is said to be one of the smartest players with money that guys on the Seahawks were coming up to him asking for financial advice. Another example of a smart money investor is Rob Gronkowski. Sure, Gronk has the reputation of being a "lovable meathead" who only likes to party and act dumb. But when it comes to investments, he is actually very smart. He only uses endorsement money and doesn't touch his yearly pay. For those that are good with money come the ones that are bad with it. The bad ones usually buy clothes http://www.seahawksfootballauthentics.com/phil-haynes-jersey-authentic , mansions, cars, and also tattoos.Tattoos can have a number of different representations according to the athlete getting it. Sometimes, it can be as simple as remembering a loved one that has passed away and they get initials of said loved one. Sometimes, it can be something inspirational like a quote. But there are times when athletes get tattoos that make you scratch your head and wonder why exactly they got them in the first place. There are the exceptions, however Ugo Amadi Jersey , of good ones that players can always treasure forever. This list takes a look at the good, the bad, and the downright ugly. Without further adieu, here are 10 of the most shameful NFL player tattoos and 5 of the best ones. Infielder Tim Beckham has been activated from the disabled list by the last-place Baltimore Orioles, who finally have the starting lineup they anticipated when spring training started.

Beckham batted .179 with one homer and four RBIs in 23 games before going on the DL with a groin strain in April. After undergoing core surgery, he missed two months.

”I don’t want to think about what was going on before the injury http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/sione-takitaki-jersey ,” Beckham said Monday. ”I’m here now, I’m healthy and I’m ready to play some ball.”

Beckham said he had been playing with pain long before he was traded from Tampa Bay to Baltimore last July.

”It’s something I battled through for years,” he said. ”You have to play through injuries sometimes. That’s the situation I was in at Tampa.”

With Beckham back, the Orioles started all their front-line players for the first time Monday night against Seattle. The lineup included Jonathan Schoop, Mark Trumbo and Colby Rasmus, all of whom have spent extensive time on the disabled list.

Baltimore began the day with a 23-53 record.

”It’s been a long (76) games Sheldrick Redwine Jersey , but I’m glad to see everybody back,” said first baseman Chris Davis, who recently sat out eight games in an effort to shake a lengthy slump. ”I’m glad to see everyone back.”

Beckham returns after playing in seven minor league games on his rehabilitation assignment.

”Our record doesn’t look good right now, but we have a really good ball club,” Beckham insisted. ”For everyone to be healthy and in the lineup tonight. It’s a good feeling.”

To make room for Beckham, the Orioles optioned reliever Donnie Hart to Triple-A Norfolk and moved infielder Luis Sardinas (back strain) to the 60-day disabled list.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.