The Rams will have receivers Brandin Cook

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.07.2019 08:12
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

s and Cooper Kupp on Sunday. Both have cleared concussion protocol Todd Gurley Jersey , the team announced.Cooks and Kupp did not play in the second half last week after being diagnosed with concussions.Cooks was injured on a hit from Seahawks safety Tedric Thompson in the second quarter, and Kupp told the team’s medical staff at halftime he was having concussion-like symptoms after hitting his head on the turf late in the first half.“Been able to go through this week and move through the protocol here, and [I’m] just being smart about making sure that I’m 100 percent,” Kupp said, via Lindsey Thiry of ESPN. “I wouldn’t be out there if I wasn’t for sure I was 100 percent. So it’s been a different week, for sure, just having to go through this protocol and not being able to practice. But it’s part of it. I understand it.”Cooks has 26 catches for 452 yards and a touchdown Aaron Donald Jersey , and Kupp has made 30 receptions fro 438 yards and five touchdowns. It’s very unlikely, though Trent Williams could be on the move this offseason. The Hall of Fame left tackle shouldn’t have a lack of suitors either." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteTurf Show Timesa Los Angeles Rams communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSectionsLibraryMastheadCommunity GuidelinesNFL OddsStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕Filed under:2019 Los Angeles Rams OffseasonShould the Los Angeles Rams inquire about Washington LT Trent Williams?New,50commentsIt’s very unlikely, though Trent Williams could be on the move this offseason. The Hall of Fame left tackle shouldn’t have a lack of suitors either.CDTShareTweetShareShareShould the Los Angeles Rams inquire about Washington LT Trent Williams?Photo by Elsa/Getty ImagesLet me preface the entire idea by saying that it’s highly unlikely the Los Angeles Rams even inquire about Washington LT Trent Williams, though I’ll explain why they should.A report came out today from Jason La Canfora (Yeah, I know) that Williams is upset with the way Washington handled his injury situation over the past few months, and he wants out. Apparently he doesn’t care how it’s performed C.J. Anderson Jersey , but the main factor is that he’s deadset in not suiting up in the burgundy and gold again:Now, the details are muddy in terms of the Rams acquiring a player of his caliber. First and foremost is fair compensation both to the team you trade with, and potentially even the player (whispers that Williams wants more money). Secondly, the Rams have a mere $6.8m in cap space prior to signing their rookie class, so that’ll obviously be the biggest hurdle to clear if they’re interested. Williams is under contract for two more seasons with an average of $14.7m per year. Lastly, where does he play? LT Andrew Whitworth decided to return for one more season and play out his contract, though they both can’t line up on the blindside obviously. Could Big Whit slide to left guard like he has in the past? Or is none of this even a possibility? The major reason the Rams would be smart to inquire is because Williams is a future Hall of Famer (as well as a seven-time pro bowler Samson Ebukam Jersey , and only 30 years old), as is Whitworth. And not often do you cross the opportunity to acquire a player of such caliber, especially on a discount price.Why would Williams be intrigued in playing for the Rams?Well, first things first, the culture Head Coach Sean McVay has built speaks for itself. The results were instantaneous, but not only that, the players genuinely seem to LOVE playing for him in Los Angeles.Another factor is that Williams simply hasn’t been able to maintain his health. He hasn’t played in 16 games in a season since 2013 Cooper Kupp Jersey , and has only done it twice (2012, 2013) in his nine year career. The Rams are the only team in the NFL who’ve started the same five offensive lineman in every game the past two seasons, maintaining an insane ability to remain healthy throughout a long and grueling NFL season.The last factor is the aggressiveness of General Manager Les Snead and the relationship between McVay (who previously worked for Washington) and Williams (as well as Head Coach Jay Gruden). The roots are there, so it’s feasible.Going back to the salary cap issue, the easiest way the Rams can create cap space are:Re-structure Aaron Donald’s contract, create $6.7m in cap spaceRe-structure Brandin Cooks’ contract, create $7.7m in cap spaceIs this something the Rams could entertain? Probably not John Johnson Jersey , but they’d be smart to at least inquire.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.