Episode Notes:Here’s Nick Olson’s story on tur

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 24.06.2019 05:57
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

*****Download Link Here*****ning the offense aroundAnd Sage Rosenfels covered the usage of the shotgun set in the offenseHere’s what I wrote before the game on what Stefanski could doAnd my after-game piece will be live here.Special thanks to Rhymesayers Entertainment and Atmosphere for our theme song!Arif - @ArifHasanNFLJames - @bigmonoTo listen to more Chuck Foreman Jersey , this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.If you want to make sure you don’t miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.Once again Paul Krause Jersey , contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono. There may be no member of the Minnesota Vikings in the history of the franchise that received more on-field accolades than Alan Page. . .which makes the fact that his on-field achievements almost pale in comparison to his off-field achievements that much more remarkable. Next week, Page will add yet another great accomplishment to that list.On Saturday, it was announced that Page, along with six others, will receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom Fran Tarkenton Jersey , which is the nation’s highest civilian honor. The ceremony will be held next week at the White House.The Presidential Medal of Freedom is awarded to “individuals who have made especially meritorious contributions to the security or national interests of the United States, to world peace, or to cultural or other significant public or private endeavors.”Here is the full citation for Page in the press release that went out on Saturday.Yet another outlet that overlooks Page being named the Greatest Viking of All Time by the readers of this website. We’ll get that recognition out there someday, folks.But, in all seriousness Brett Favre Jersey , congratulations to Alan Page on being named a recipient of one of the highest honors that this nation can bestow upon one of its citizens.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.