OKs licenses for immigrants in US illegally

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 18.06.2019 09:44
von alisa white • Gaser Lehrling III | 156 Beiträge

The administration said in March it would cut aid to the three countries after Trump expressed unhappiness with the their immigration policies.

No funds will be provided until the administration is satisfied the countries are reducing the number Newport Pleasure of migrants reaching the U.S. border, State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus told reporters.

"This is consistent with the president's direction and with the recognition that it is critical that there be sufficient political will in these countries to address the problem at its source," she said.

Without elaborating, she added: "Working with Congress, we will reprogram those funds to other priorities as appropriate."

Freshman U.S. Rep. Katie Porter on Monday threw her support behind an impeachment investigation Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Sale President Donald Trump, adding another Democratic lawmaker to those clamoring for the move.

The congresswoman from Irvine, California, announced her decision in a video statement. About 60 other lawmakers support opening an inquiry, a far cry from a majority in the 435-seat House.

Porter said she believes Congress must investigate after special counsel Robert Mueller said he couldn't exonerate Trump of obstruction of justice in a probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election and didn't have the option Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes to indict a sitting president.

"I cannot with a clean conscience ignore my duty to defend the Constitution. I can't claim to be committed to rooting out corruption and putting people over politics and then not apply those same principles and standards in all of the work I do," Porter said.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.