WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 S

in Porbleme mit der Anlage 17.06.2019 07:46
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

Sound off Marcus Sherels Jersey , folks!"easonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsMinnesota Vikings 2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft Grades: Tell us what you think about the Vikings selection of Garrett BradburyNew,266commentsSound off, folks!CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft Grades: Tell us what you think about the Vikings selection of Garrett BradburyTrevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsThe pick is in for the Minnesota Vikings, ladies and gentlemen, and with that pick the Vikings address their serious need on the offensive line with the selection of North Carolina State center Garrett Bradbury.Now, I’ve said in the past that grading a draft before anyone steps on the field is a bit of a futile exercise Xavier Rhodes Jersey , but I want to give everyone an opportunity to sound off about how they feel about the selection. So, that’s what we’re going to do here.Personally, I love it. The Vikings got the best center in this draft class, and it likely means that Pat Elflein is going to be shifted over to occupy the left guard spot. Elflein played guard in college before moving over to center, so it’s a position that he’s familiar with. I also like that idea a whole lot more than the thought of moving Riley Reiff inside from the tackle spot.A center isn’t necessarily the sexiest pick out there in terms of “wow” value or anything, but given the Vikings’ needs going into today’s draft Mike Remmers Jersey , the board couldn’t have fallen much better for them than it did.What do you think about the selection of Garrett Bradbury, Vikings fans?Norse Code Podcast Episode 249: Be a Man feat. Michael Kist of Bleeding Green Nation Radio *****Download Link Here*****(03:28) Eagles Preview with Michael Kist(52:49) Mailbag(59:54) MascotsEpisode Notes:Here’s my piece previewing the Eagles game at the AthleticAnd here’s my piece debunking common myths about the Vikings defense this yearThis is that great Benjamin Solak piece on the Tampa-2 Robber I mentioned a few times on the showBE A MANHere’s Michael Kist praising Stefon Diggs for the “witch” routeThe Eagles home defense is incredibleFear the Bleacher CreatureSpecial thanks to Rhymesayers Entertainment and Atmosphere for the new theme song!Arif - @ArifHasanNFLJames - @bigmonoTo listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.If you want to make sure you don’t miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. We know that it’s a tough ask given all the problems involving their transaction fees Riley Reiff Jersey , but if can manage it, check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.