contention at U.S. Women's Open

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.06.2019 10:41
von alisa white • Gaser Lehrling III | 156 Beiträge

“Jeopardy!” champion James Holzhauer is over $2.5 million richer, thanks to a quick mind Online Cigarettes Store USA and even quicker thumb reflex, but there is one person who is hoping his winning streak ends sooner rather than later — his 4-year-old daughter.

“My kid cried about the possibility of her dad losing, so I told her we could have a party the day Newport Pleasure after it inevitably happens. Now she cries when I win,” the sports gambling pro tweeted Sunday.

Holzhauer, who has won 32 games thus far, will be returning to the show on Monday just $58,484 shy of Ken Jennings’ all-time record high. Holzhauer currently holds the record for most single-game earnings with $131,127, so for him to win $58,000 in one game is entirely possible.Although ratings for the syndicated game show have spiked by double-digit percentages since Holzhauer began his winning streak, the Washington Post noted that some people are actually rooting for him to lose.

“Some people, particularly longtime ‘Jeopardy!’ viewers, are now rooting against James Holzhauer. This is preposterous. We’re supposed to begrudge him because he plays the game at the highest level ever? You want to see his genius disappear?” Post Sports tweeted Sunday to promote their piece, “Quit rooting against James Holzhauer’s must watch ‘Jeopardy!’ run. Appreciate greatness.“

How great, you ask? According to a video posted to Jeopardy.com May 24, Newport 100s Box on average, Holzhauer’s responses have been 97% accurate and as of Holzhauer’s first 31 games, his average daily winnings were $76,858.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.