www.cardinalsjerseysproshop.com

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.06.2019 09:53
von hongwei28 • Gaser Lehrling I | 59 Beiträge

What were the top 5 takeaways from the weekend for the team?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Podcasts The Revenge of the Birds podcastTop 5 Takeaways from the 2019 NFL Combine for the Arizona CardinalsNew Stitched Andre Smith Jersey ,18commentsWhat were the top 5 takeaways from the weekend for the team?MSTShareTweetShareShareTop 5 Takeaways from the 2019 NFL Combine for the Arizona CardinalsThe NFL Combine is both upheld as an integral part of the offseason and scouting process, being a place to receive valuable data and information on players up close and compare them to their peers on a level playing field and gain more information on a team’s plan of action in the 2019 offseason.It’s also mocked by many as being a place where years of film go out the window when a guy in his underwear doesn’t run as fast as people thought he might, and misinformation can be rampant.For example, take a look at this gem from a few years ago...Barkley ended up on the Cardinals after all.But after he was drafted in the 4th round and the team sent a conditional 7th round pick to the Philadelphia Eagles for him.How much was truth and how much was a lie, then?Clearly there was interest but not as much as many purported.With the truth and lies aside let’s jump into the biggest five takeaways from the weekend:Kyler Murray is “definitely going to happen”It was bandied about before the combine but at and after the combine the hype train for Arizona to trade Josh Rosen for Murray is at an unreal stage.Mike Sando was told by a GM that he wasn’t betting on it, that it was going to happen.Peter King was also told by multiple scouts and GM’s that Kyler was such a perfect fit and with the relationship with Kliff there was no way it didn’t happen.Multiple mock drafts by every one of the top NFL draft analysts is now putting Murray at #1 overall.What does this mean?Is Murray a Card, guaranteed?Not so fast, say some:What’s the truth and what’s the lie?The answer is probably a bit of both: Arizona might be seriously considering Kyler at #1 due to his upside, fit and relationship with Kliff.But to have it be a “done deal” and having reports of Kingsbury telling people of this personally seems sketchy at best.Whether or not they do indeed draft Murray, the NFL Combine is too soon to know for sure.2. Nick Bosa equaled or bettered his brother’s athletic testing Bosa put on a show, not blowing people away in terms of his 40, per se, but he checked just about every box that a #1 overall pick needed to check and did it with some explosive performances.Joey Bosa’s 3-cone was better than 94% of other players in his range and it’s important to note that stats don’t equal NFL Production, but rather back up the film.And he’s slightly more explosive than Joey and checked each box.In fact, he did even more then that by doing every single drill and test, unlike Josh Allen (no 40) and Quinnen Williams (no agility drills or bench press but ran almost as fast as Nick Bosa in the 40 at a much heavier weight)Nick essentially needed to prove durability and if early reports that no red flags came up are true, he showed Arizona that he deserves consideration for the #1 pick.3. Quinnen Williams’ speed at that size is a freak, but it was Brian Burns launched himself into territory for Arizona to consider him.Quinnen’s 40 time was amazing:But when Josh Allen didn’t do several drills, FSU Edge rusher Brian Burns did and goodness, he was impressive as an athlete.The smoothness and athleticism for a productive player like Burns (who was thought to be 20 lbs. lighter in college) that can put on weight at 249 lbs, still run in the 4.5’s and look this smooth means that he’ll potentially launch himself into the top 5 after this weekend.Meaning that he’ll likely bear consideration for the Cardinals.Bosa still is likely the #1 player but don’t rule out Burns’ rising or if Arizona does end up moving back.4. The Tight Ends, D.K. Metcalf debate and other receivers impressedIs D.K. Metcalf overrated?He put up insane stats in every category except for the change of direction drills:The nickname “Pac-Man” might be fitting Youth Andre Smith Jersey , no?He was the story of the combine tying a record for the wide receiver bench press, a crazy vertical jump and then running a 4.33 40 yard dash...at 228 lbs.Many have noted that Tom Brady had better change of direction drills than Metcalf (his pro day might see him re-time this) but he was the biggest story of a lot of quality wide receivers.Local ASU product N’Keal Harry matched Metcalf in the bench press and at his weight had a solid 40 time as well as Metcalf’s teammate, A.J. Brown.Andy Isabella (who has a Cardinals connection) ran a blazing 4.31 40 and the tight ends might have been even better.Iowa’s T.J. Hockenson and Noah Fant showcased first-round athleticism to go along with their crazy film to show off as fantastic receiving options and blockers at the position, and the tight end class in general also looks deep.The Arizona Cardinals have big needs on the offensive line, but wide receiver and tight ends are aplenty, and they have needs there too.Expect the Cardinals to likely pick up one or more of these positions before Day 2 of the NFL Draft is done.5. The Defensive backs and Running Backs were just okay this yearOnly one running back, Alabama’s Josh Jacobs, ran in the 4.4’s and players like Elijah Holyfield put up a combine dud.The DB’s outside of Greedy Williams had some fast times but overall it’s not the strongest class, at least not like 2018 that had multiple first round defensive backs.The fact that Arizona with David Johnson, Chase Edmonds with Patrick Peterson, Robert Alford, Budda Baker, DJ Swearinger and Antoine Bethea (and maybe could re-sign Tre Boston) seem set at the position is good news for Arizona.They seem set and that means that they can pursue better players, and athletes, in this year’s draft.What were YOUR biggest takeaways from the Combine?Do you think Kyler Murray is an Arizona Cardinal?Sound off in the comments below!You can follow @blakemurphy7 on Twitter. Josh Rosen appreciated the widespread positive reviews for his performance in his first NFL start last Sunday.His self-criticism, though, centered on the final score."If I could play worse and win, I'd take that every time," Rosen said.The Cardinals lost at home to Seattle 20-17 on Sebastian Janikowski's 52-yard field goal as the game ended to fall to 0-4, the first time they've done that since 1986, two years before the franchise moved to Arizona from St. Louis.But even with his team winless, the 21-year-old Rosen is full of confidence as he prepares to play on the road against San Francisco on Sunday. That's just his way Stitched Tre Boston Jersey , he said after the team practiced Wednesday."I'm a very confident person," Rosen said. "Even if I have no reason to, I'll find a way to fool myself into going out there with full confidence that we're going to win every single game we play. Every time I step on the field, I expect to throw a touchdown or hand off a touchdown or lead the team to the end zone in some way. In my head, if I don't, it's a surprise and something's wrong and we've got to fix it so that we do next time."Rosen completed 15 of 27 passes for 180 yards and a touchdown with no interceptions against the Seahawks. Coach Steve Wilks said the Cardinals could open up the playbook a bit for his young quarterback's next start."We're going to continue to give Josh what he can handle," Wilks said. "I think, again, he gives us the opportunity to be able to do a lot of things on the offensive side of the ball. I think you guys saw that a little bit on Sunday — just with the boots, getting outside of the pocket, all those things, his athleticism, to be able to avoid the rush a little bit and buy time to get the ball down the field."So, we want to try and make sure that we give him everything that he can handle, and most importantly, not try to restrict him at all."Rosen, who describes himself as "a happy person," was pretty much always smiling Sunday, even as he was encouraging the receivers who collectively dropped five passes."I got in the locker room, and regardless of who did what or whatever — I blew some too — and everyone was like, 'Screw it. Next week, let's roll Youth Tre Boston Jersey ,'" he said.Rosen was even quick to talk to Phil Dawson, the 43-year-old kicker who missed a 45-yard field goal that would have given the Cardinals the lead with 1:50 to go."I think that speaks a lot about his leadership," Dawson said. "Here's a rookie making his first start and he comes up to the second-oldest guy in the league and offers encouragement. I was impressed by that and I think this whole locker room benefits from that."Wilks has watched Rosen smoothly take over as starter from Sam Bradford and the rookie seems a comfortable fit from the start."His ability to not let things phase him," Wilks said. "Of course, a lot of criticism came when I threw him in the game (late against Chicago) at that particular moment, but I'm not worrying about the outside noise. I know what he can handle. I know how he's wired in the short period of time I've been around him, and he showed that going into the game last week. It just filters throughout the team, his confidence."With Rosen, it always comes back to confidence. Where did it come from?"I don't know," he said. "Growing up in youth sports, playing tennis and all that, you're by yourself out there, so you've just got to be confident. Even if you're not, you at least have to play the part and try to keep pushing until something good happens, then you start to gain it and keep going."So, I don't know. It's just kind of who I am. Not even football, but anything. I'm very confident in what I do. Even if I'm not, I'll act like I am."

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.