Trout's first error in two years proved costly for the Angels

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 25.05.2019 09:20
von alisa white • Gaser Lehrling III | 156 Beiträge

As Arenas explains, “I was angry as f—- as a bench player. I’m not clapping Newport box 100s cigarettes, Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes for s—- you did. Like, I’m sorry ... F—- that. I want your position.”

Arenas continues by saying he rooted for his teammates to struggle when he was on the bench because he knew that meant he would enter the game sooner. He even says he would call out teammates to try and get his coach to sub him in sooner.

“I was literally making sure the coach knew his flaws, like, ‘C’mon, dude, get back on defense.’ Like, ‘Damn, man, he keeps getting beat.’ Like, ‘Tighten up, he keeps going left on you.’”

Arenas describes himself as “low-key hating” on the guy in front of him when he was on the bench.

Those comments didn’t sit well with at least one current player. Jared Dudley Newport Pleasure of the Brooklyn Nets said Arenas’ comments represented a “losing mentality.”Throughout his 12-year career, Arenas reached some impressive highs in the NBA. He was a three-time All-Star and made three appearances on the All-NBA team. Despite those individual accomplishments, Arenas never won an NBA Championship.

Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes
Newport 100's, Box
Cheap Newport 100s Cigarettes Website,Newport Cigarettes online sale

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.