If you haven’t read the rumors that MLBTradeRumors put out.

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 05.05.2019 04:26
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

They stated that the Dodgers are looking to trade Matt Kemp and/or Yasiel Puig. Interestingly enough http://www.diamondbacksfanproshop.com/authentic-zack-greinke-jersey , Fangraphs also had posted an..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Houston Astros NewsGame ThreadsHouston Astros Minor LeaguesAstros Game DayPodcastsDodgers looking to Shed Payroll - Potential Astros fitsNew,60commentsdealing Puig.Puig hit the MLB in 2013, quickly busting out a 4.0 WAR season, and following up the next season with a 5.5 WAR season. He looked destined to become one of baseball’s next stars. Unfortunately over the next 4 years, he has failed to live up to the hype. With seasons ranging between 1.0 and 2.9 WAR. It was noted that Puig has a weakness against lefties, something the Dodgers worked around to try to maximize his value, despite his objections. Other outfielders such as Joc Pederson, Chris Taylor, Alex Verdugo, and of course Cody Bellinger are listed http://www.diamondbacksfanproshop.com/authentic-zack-greinke-jersey , but none have a significant payroll impact, which leads me to believe that they aren’t particularly pursuing it- especially as I do not see the Astros needing 2 outfielder/DH types, so the off-set for value would make more sense from the pitching side.Rich Hill (39) - $18 Million – Controlled through 2019Rich Hill is an intriguing case study, as his career from 2005-2015 had flashes of greatness but generally was forgettable. But in 2016 at 37 years old, put it all together. In the past 3 years, Hill has pitched 378 innings of 3.09 ERA baseball. His FIP is a half run higher at 3.42, which is still exceptional, with an overall ERA+ of 130. In 2018, Hill pitched 132.2 IP of 3.66 ERA baseball. Interestingly enough, Steamer projects him to actually have a better season due to the number of innings pitched. Projecting him for 159 IP at 3.63 ERA. The innings projection is curious to me as he has only had 1 season with 150 IP in his 14 year career and that was back in 2007!Alex Wood (27) – Estimated $9.5 Million – Controlled through 2019Alex Wood is an extremely interesting candidate to me http://www.diamondbacksfanproshop.com/authentic-zack-greinke-jersey , it is unfortunate that he is only controlled until the end of next year. Since 2013, Alex has put together a strong career with the following stats:52-40, 3.29 ERA in 803.1 IP, supported by 3.36 FIP, 8.27 K/9 and 2.57 BB/9Wood’s projections seem odd to me on the other end of the spectrum from Hill’s. They project him to pitch 57 IP at a 3.56 ERA. Other than his rookie year, Wood has achieved 150 IP+ for every season but 1. His rookie season was 77 IP and the 2016 season was 60 IP, so I’m not sure on the projection. I’m intrigued enough about Wood that if the Winter Meetings don’t heat up soon I will put together a profile on him. Sporting NewsRoss Stripling (29) – Estimated $585,000 – Controlled through 2022Stripling was listed by Fangraphs, but I don’t truly see why the Dodgers would actively be looking to trade him. Stripling is a cost controlled, above average asset. I would assume he would require a significant investment to even start the conversation. I could understand bundling him with Kemp Andrew Chafin Jersey , to still receive a decent prospect return. I struggle to think that the Dodgers would actively pursue trading a cost controlled asset such as this one as they dance around the salary cap. SummaryThis is meant as a discussion article, as I do think that the Astros could pair up surprisingly well with the Dodgers in this scenario. I do believe that both Puig and Wood would have a strong case for receiving a QO if they continue the anticipated performance. I do believe that both have excess value, so unlike Kemp, they would not be considered a salary dump. I think that a combination of Kemp and Wood could be a great fit for the Astros. The cost for a trade like this should be very minimal with us absorbing the full salary. It gives us a few benefits, including filling gaps with short-term contracts that do not inhibit our chances of signing our core players to extensions. The Dodgers are looking for help at Catcher, Second Base, and Bullpen. I do believe the Astros have assets that could align well with the Dodgers need (minus Catcher unless they’re interested in Stassi and we pull of a trade/signing of a higher tier catcher).Let me know your thoughts. Would you make a trade? What would it look like? JUPITER, Fla. (AP) — The St. Louis Cardinals placed five players on the injured list as they shaped their roster for Thursday’s opener at Milwaukee.The team said Monday the official reason for Brett Cecil’s designation is carpal tunnel syndrome, though the left-hander also is dealing with arm fatigue and erratic mechanics. Right-hander Carlos Martinez is out with a strained rotator cuff and reliever Luke Gregerson with a right shoulder impingement.Jedd Gyorko will start the season on the IL after dealing with a calf issue for most of March. He was hoping to be ready by opening day but will instead be out until at least April 4.Justin Williams is on the IL with a fracture in his right hand, though the Cardinals have plenty of depth in the outfield and he will likely head to Triple-A Memphis when he’s ready to go.Hours later Alex Avila Jersey , the Cardinals pared down to 25 active players with a flurry of moves. They optioned left-hander Tyler Webb to Memphis and reassigned seven players to the minors: right-hander Chris Beck, left-hander Tommy Layne, catchers Andrew Knizner and Francisco Pena, infielders Tommy Edman and Rangel Ravelo, and outfielder Dylan Carlson.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.