again,” Brad Sugars said. ”I took cover, and Laure

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.03.2019 04:50
von elaine95 • Gaser Lehrling III | 158 Beiträge

NASHVILLE http://www.officialcoyotes.com/authentic-adidas-clayton-keller-jersey , Tenn. (AP) — Anton Khudobin is making himself at home in Nashville.Khudobin made 37 saves, Blake Comeau and Mattias Janmark scored late in the third period and the Dallas Stars beat the Predators 3-1 on Saturday night.After making 49 saves in a Dec. 27 shutout in Nashville, Khudobin was again excellent, setting up Comeau’s and Janmark’s decisive goals.“As the game goes on, we kept the intensity better and better and better,” Khudobin said. “I think we had more legs in the third period and got the result.”Tyler Seguin also scored for Dallas, which has won four straight. Radek Faksa and Esa Lindell each had two assists.“I thought we got better as the game progressed,” Dallas coach Jim Montgomery said. “Nashville came at us in the first and I thought we weathered it really well. I just love how our group has matured with handling of moments of when the other team has momentum. We bend but we don’t break.”Calle Jarnkrok scored for Nashville, which had its three-game winning streak snapped.With time winding down, Comeau beat Pekka Rinne low to the stick side at 15:47. Nashville challenged the goal for goaltender interference, but after a brief review Youth Derek Stepan Jersey , it was allowed to stand.“I dumped it in and Faksa did a great job of winning the race to the puck,” Comeau said. “Came around the net and he gave it to (Janmark) and I just tried to go to the net. I actually thought (Janmark) was going to shoot and he made a great pass.”Janmark collected the rebound of Faksa’s shot and put it behind Rinne 43 seconds later.“When the game was on the line, 1-1 game … personally for me, somehow I’ve got to be better,” Rinne said. “It’s been up and down the last little while here.”Jarnkrok scored the game’s first goal at 9:35 of the opening period. Inside the Dallas blue line, Ryan Hartman sent a pass to Jarnkrok in the high slot. He moved to the right circle and fired off of a wrist shot that hit off of the left post and in behind Khudobin.Seguin tied it 1:36 later. Lindell fired the puck into the Nashville zone on the left boards. It reached former Predator Alexander Radulov on the right boards, where he turned and passed to Seguin above the right circle. He beat Rinne low to the glove side.Rinne made 23 saves.After scoring twice in Friday’s home victory over Minnesota, Seguin has four goals in his last four games.Seguin’s goal was one of just four shots the Stars got on goal in the first.The Predators were 0 for 4 on the power play. They have failed to score a man-advantage goal in their last nine games, going 0 for 31.“I thought in Vegas (two games earlier), we were doing some good things,” Nashville coach Peter Laviolette said. “We had lots of looks. We hit the post a few times. It wasn’t as clear tonight.”Notes: Prior to the game Womens Jason Demers Jersey , the Predators honored former forward Jordin Tootoo, who retired from hockey earlier in the season. … Jarnkrok has four points in his last five games against Dallas. … The Stars are 7-13-2 when their opponent scores first this season. … Dallas has won both matchups between the two teams in Nashville this season and the teams play again in Music City Thursday.UP NEXT:Stars: Host Arizona Coyotes Monday.Predators: Host Arizona Coyotes Tuesday. LAS VEGAS (AP) A couple who survived the October shooting at a Las Vegas country music festival has named their newborn after one of the Vegas Golden Knights hockey players, saying the team brought positivity into their lives after the tragedy.Lauren and Brad Sugars’ girl was born May 18, the same day the Golden Knights beat the Winnipeg Jets to advance to the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs, KLAS-TV reported .The Las Vegas couple originally had Austin in mind as their daughter’s name, but decided to go with Riley – named after Knights player Reilly Smith.The Sugars didn’t know they were going to become parents until after the festival.”We know a lot of other friends that went through the same experience and had a lot of trouble moving on, and I think we got a very clear reason to move on straight away,” Brad Sugars said.On Oct. 1, 2017, a man opened fire on the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival and killed 58 people.”We got out of that spot, and we started running Paul Thompson Jersey Womens , and it started shooting again,” Brad Sugars said. ”I took cover, and Lauren just kept running. That’s when we got separated.”He said he remembers screaming Lauren’s name, calling her until he found her hiding under a car in a parking lot. They found out two weeks later that a baby was on the way.”Route 91 was a very big negative, but our city turned it into a really big positive, and I think the Golden Knights has been a really big part of that,” Brad Sugars said. ”It’s helped immensely to have something positive to focus on.”The Knights play the Washington Capitals on Monday in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup playoffs.—Information from: KLAS-TV, http://www.klas-tv.com

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.