Watching Cam Newton land on his head in a preseason game was like...

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 19.03.2019 06:33
von zhangzk • Gaser Lehrling III | 167 Beiträge

The best thing about this week’s final preseason game is that Cam Newton will be safely stashed away in protective bubble wrap. This means Cam won’t have the opportunity to let his competitive instinct compel him to do something reckless Womens Da'Norris Searcy Jersey , you know, like diving for a meaningless preseason first down, getting upended by a defender, then landing on his head as his neck compresses like an accordion. Seriously Cam, never Youth Donte Jackson Jersey , ever, ever, ever, ever do that again in the preseason, okay? In fact Color Rush David Mayo Jersey , don’t even do that in the regular season. Please. Your health is more important than any first down. I was watching the game against the Patriots live when Cam landed on his noggin. As he went airborne, time slowed down. My brain started calculating landing angles, impact force, and potential head/neck damage before Cam hit the turf. Images of our QB1 getting strapped down on a stretcher then carted away in an ambulance flashed through my mind. Fortunately, Cam shook it off Youth Trai Turner Jersey , sat out a few plays, then trotted right back to the huddle. Crisis averted, but most Panthers fans are probably still shaken up after the near tragedy. To help all of us move past the trauma of this event, I’m hosting some free group therapy in the comments below. You can start by filling in the blank to the statement, “Watching Cam Newton land on his head in a preseason game was like鈥?#8221; and go from there. For me http://www.authenticscarolinapanthers.com/cheap-mario-addison-jersey , watching Cam Newton land on his head in the preseason was like watching an innocent bystander get wiped out by an inner-tuber rocketing down a snowy hill. You’ve all seen videos like these before. You cringe in anticipation of the impact because you can see it coming from a mile away but you can do nothing to stop it. Inner tubing, like football, is dangerous, but people can avoid getting obliterated on a mountain by having situational awareness and using caution, two traits Cam Newton momentarily lacked against the Patriots. There Color Rush Torrey Smith Jersey , I feel a bit better. Thank you for helping me move forward with my Cam-related trauma. What was it like for you? Carolina Panthers quarterback Taylor Heinicke had surgery last week to address the elbow injury he suffered during his lone start of the 2018 season against the Atlanta Falcons in Week 16. Heinicke took to Twitter yesterday to tell fans that he is already back to work.It is unclear how many starts Heinicke is in line for in 2019, but odds are that number will be greater than one. The Panthers fielded three different quarterbacks as starters in 2018 and each of them had at least one game where they failed to play 100% of the snaps due to injury. Cam Newton’s health is still a mystery and Kyle Allen only has most of one game of tape with which to sell himself. A healthy Heinicke will at least be in the mix on the quarterback depth chart.There is no public timetable for Heinicke’s recovery, as the team has not released any specific injuries regarding his injury or surgery. Given that he is already back in the gym and working on rehab for an injury to his non-throwing arm, I think it is safe to say that he will be ready to compete by the time training camp rolls around.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.