The Ravens bounced back strong after a tough lose against the Cincinnati Bengals.

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 19.03.2019 02:35
von zhangzk • Gaser Lehrling III | 167 Beiträge

The 2-0 Broncos rolled into M&T Bank stadium but left with a loss. Now Womens Brandon Williams Jersey , the Ravens are sitting right behind the Bengals for first place in the AFC North.OFFENSEUnsurprisingly, Joe produced a good game. Once more, when you give a quarterback weapons and an adequate offensive line, he becomes a better quarterback.After the ugly game against the Bengals many feared this matchup was a loss. The Ravens O-line couldn’t handle Cincy, how were they going to manage Von Miller and Bradley Chubb? Somehow, someway, they did it.DEFENSESmith is quickly playing himself out of a possible re-signing with Baltimore. He’s roaring across the field and disrupting plays every game. Hopefully, Tim Williams and Tyus Bowser can fill in next season.Carr couldn’t quite handle Emmanuel Sanders or Demaryius Thomas in man coverage on Sunday. These are big men with great hands and ball skills, which far too often demonstrated their ability to adjust and reel in the tough back-shoulder throws by Case Keenum. I’m not surprised by Marlon’s stats; he’s a first-round cornerback who has practiced against Michael Crabtree and John Brown all year. Let’s hope the two play even better against the Steelers in Week 4. QB that needs to be in your lineup in Week 5:Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons:Matchup: @ SteelersWeek 4 Stats:419 Passing YDS, 3 TD, 29.3 PTSMatt Ryan has been a marvel through four games this year. He’s currently the second highest scoring quarterback in fantasy football, averaging 27.2 PTS per week. He finally has a receiver who likes to visit the end zone in Calvin Ridley, the rookie is currently leading the league in receiving touchdowns. And he has a terrific match up this weekend with a dreadful Steelers defense. This should be another shootout and I’m expecting excellent numbers for Matty Ice in Pittsburgh. Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty ImagesQB I am hesitant about in Week 5:Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagles:Matchup: vs. VikingsWeek 4 Stats: 348 Passing YDS Authentic Patrick Onwuasor Jersey , 2 TD, 1 Fumble, 20.7 PTSTwo weeks removed from returning to the turf, I’m still not sold that Carson Wentz is totally healthy. He has fumbled in both games and hasn’t looked like the star the world saw last season. Both games have been nail-biters and this week he faces his toughest test of 2018 so far, the Vikings D. Everson Griffen won’t be in pads, but I’m severely worried about Doug Pederson’s signal caller, and I think Nick Foles should have never been pulled from the starting rotation.Photo by Mitchell Leff/Getty ImagesQB that I am avoiding in Week 5:Russell Wilson, Seattle SeahawksMatchup: vs. RamsWeek 4 Stats: 172 Passing YDS, 21 Rushing YDS, 9 PTSWhat a disappointment Russell Wilson has been to start off 2018. To give him the benefit of the doubt, this is the worst supporting cast that Pete Carroll has ever provided him with. Injuries have plagued this unit the entire year. Doug Baldwin returned last week against the Cardinals but was visibly not the same player and looks to be playing at less than full strength, promising tight end Will Dissly was lost for the season, and they still cannot manage to get Wilson much pass protection. This week against the Rams’ stout defense, I want no part of Russell Wilson.Photo by Ralph Freso/Getty ImagesRB that needs to be in your lineup in Week 5:Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys:Matchup: @ TexansWeek 4 Stats:156 Rushing YDS Authentic Alex Collins Jersey , 4 Receptions, 88 Receiving YDS, 1 Receiving TD, 34 PTSAlthough having some knee and ankle soreness this week in practice, Zeke should be good to go on Sunday against the Texans. After having the second-highest rushing total of his career on Sunday against Detroit, he should be ready to feast on Houston’s defense that has allowed 26-plus RB FPTS in 3 of the 4 games they’ve played in this season.Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty ImagesRB I like in Week 5:Adrian Peterson, Washington RedskinsMatchup: @ SaintsWeek 4 Stats: BYEAdrian Peterson has found a career resurgence in the nation’s capital. The former Oklahoma Sooner has provided a veteran leader in the locker room and has been an absolute monster on the field. After manhandling Arizona in the opener, his tour against his former clubs continues with this week’s stop in the Big Easy on Monday Night Football.Photo by Rob Carr/Getty ImagesRB to keep an eye on in Week 5:Nyheim Hines, Indianapolis ColtsMatchup: @ PatriotsWeek 4 Stats:10 Rushing YDS, 9 Receptions, 63 Receiving YDS, 2 Receiving TD, 28.3 PTSEven in defeat last weekend against the Texans, Nyheim Hines put the AFC on notice. I don’t expect the same output tonight at Gillette, but with Marlon Mack Womens Willie Snead IV Jersey , T.Y. Hilton, and Jack Doyle all inactive, he’s going to get the opportunity for another breakout performance.Photo by Andy Lyons/Getty ImagesRB that I am avoiding in Week 5:Joe Mixon, Cincinnati Bengals:Matchup: vs. DolphinsJoe Mixon will be suiting up this Sunday for the first time since Week 2 on Thursday Night Football in Baltimore. He missed two games after undergoing arthroscopic knee surgery. He was a limited participant in practice this morning and knowing how well Giovani Bernard has been playing in Mixon’s absence, I’d be shocked to not see a committee approach in Week 5. Photo by Andy Lyons/Getty ImagesWR that needs to be in your lineup in Week 5:Cooper Kupp, Los Angeles Rams:Matchup:@ SeahawksWeek 4 Stats: 9 Receptions, 162 YDS, 2 TD, 37.2 PTSCooper Kupp is the best receiver on the best team in the National Football League. Let that sink in. He ravaged the Vikings defense last week on Thursday Night Football for 37.2 PTS. The former 3rd round pick is averaging six receptions and a touchdown per game this season. The Legion of Boom is no more, Kupp is ready to put the league on noticePhoto by Kevork Djansezian/Getty ImagesWR to keep an eye on in Week 5:Julian Edelman, New England Patriots:Matchup: vs. ColtsJulian Edelman returns from his four-game suspension this evening against the Colts. The veteran wideout will be participating in his first regular season game since 2016 after missing all of last season with a torn ACL. Look for Tom Brady to get Edelman going early tonight against a weak Colts’ secondary.Photo by Streeter Lecka/Getty ImagesWR I am hesitant about in Week 5:Devin Funchess, Carolina Panthers:Matchup: vs. GiantsWeek 4 Stats: BYEAs much as I like rollin’ with the Funchess, I’m going to sit Week 5 out. The Panthers match up with the improved Giants’ secondary a week removed from their bye, and with Janoris Jenkins likely to shadow the former Wolverine and cut into his already minuscule target share, I’m not foreseeing the best outing on Sunday.Photo by Grant Halverson/Getty ImagesWR that I am avoiding in Week 5:Sammy Watkins Authentic Tavon Young Jersey , Kansas City Chiefs:Matchup: vs. JaguarsWeek 4 Stats: 0 Receptions, 0 YDS, 0 PTSFirst off, I would like to thank Sammy Watkins for winning me my Week 4 matchup. Up 25 points going into Monday Night Football, I did not expect the best outing against the Broncos, but a hamstring injury kept Watkins out of the first half and the remainder of the game and I was able to sleep soundly Monday night. This week he’s good to go, the downside is that he will be matched up with A.J. Bouye and the Jacksonville Jaguars. I can’t expect him to put up a worse outing than last week, but it’s not going to be pretty.Photo by David Eulitt/Getty ImagesTE that needs to be in your lineup in Week 5:Eric Ebron, Indianapolis Colts:Matchup: @ PatriotsWeek 4 Stats: As much as I talk down Eric Ebron, tonight he should be in for the game of his life. The Colts’ decimated arsenal makes him Andrew Luck’s top target against a mediocre New England secondary. He’s always a threat to score in the red-zone, but I expect his target share to get close to double digits when looking at who’s suiting up alongside him.Photo by Bobby Ellis/Getty ImagesTE to keep an eye on in Week 5:George Kittle, San Francisco 49ers: Matchup:vs. CardinalsWeek 4 Stats: 6 Receptions, 125 YDS, 1 TD, 24.5 PTSAs much as I expected to see a major drop off in the effectiveness and confidence in the 49ers last week after losing Jimmy Garappolo for the season to a torn ACL Womens Alex Lewis Jersey , I was enlightened to see them come out swinging against the Chargers. They got out to an early lead in what many expected to be a tune-up game for Philip Rivers’ squad. Kittle was a major factor and he is currently leading the team in targets, receptions and receiving yards. He should be in for another good showing against the Cardinals.Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty ImagesTE I am hesitant about in Week 5:Rob Gronkowski, New England PatriotsMatchup: vs. ColtsWeek 4 Stats: 4 Receptions, 44 YDS, 8.4 PTSIf you have Rob Gronkowski, you are no-question starting him tonight, but there are major red flags. He hasn’t scored since the season opener. He has less than five receptions in three of the four games he’s been active in this season. On the flip side, the Colts have allowed the 7th most FPTS to tight ends this year. I’m not expecting much from him tonight and if New England goes way up in the first half, I wouldn’t count on Gronk playing in the second.Photo by Maddie Meyer/Getty ImagesThursday Night Football Starts & Sits: Indianapolis Colts (1-3) vs. New England Patriots (2-2)Colts:Andrew Luck: StreamNyheim Hines: FlexJordan Wilkins: SitRyan Grant: FlexZach Pascal: Deep SleeperChester Rogers: SitEric Ebron: StartColts D/ST: Sit Adam Vinatieri: StartPatriots:Tom Brady: StartJames White: StartSony Michel: StartJulian Edelman: FlexJosh Gordon: SitRob Gronkowski: StartPatriots D/ST: StreamStephen Gostkowski: Start

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.