t on the back of his two goals from a

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 12.03.2019 08:20
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Watford will be out to derail Leicester City’s unlikely push for the Premier League title on Saturday Night Football – but Jamie Redknapp believes Claudio Ranieris fearless Foxes are up for the challenge... I know how Leicester are feeling. I wasnt lucky enough to enough to win the league in my career but I was certainly in a position where we should have won it. There is an enormous amount of pressure that comes when youre in the position Leicester find themselves in.On the other hand, there is no pressure on them at all because nobody expects them to actually win the league. Fans and media attention constantly remind players of how well theyre doing and thats when suddenly the title can become a reality. Players can then put themselves under more pressure than they probably should. Pressure, and how you deal with it, is what the title race is all about, its the same for Tottenham, Arsenal and Man City. Citys star-studded squad are clearly struggling with the pressure while Arsenal have had a difficult week, losing to Manchester United and Swansea.On Tuesday night Leicester would have been down in the dumps after drawing with West Brom but Wednesdays results will have made them feel like a million dollars. With a favourable set of fixtures on paper ahead of them, the time has come for Leicester to be realistic - they are right in the frame for title! Ed Chamberlin and Jamie Redknapp preview Leicesters Saturday Night Football clash with Watford as well as looking ahead to all the 3pm Premier League fixtures We all know the game isnt played on paper and some of these games wont necessarily suit Leicesters style of play - Watford on Saturday being a prime example of this. Quique Sanchez Flores will have his team sat back in an attempt to lure Leicester out, negating their ability to counter attack.I feel both teams 4-4-2 systems will cancel each other out. Their meeting earlier in the season - a 2-1 win for Leicester - was tight and I suspect this one to be too. Troy Deeney and Odion Ighalo will cause Leicesters back four problems but both teams are direct and arent afraid of getting the ball forward. The margins are incredibly fine and Im struggling to pick a winner. Whats certain is that if Leicester can walk away with three points it will be huge for them in the title race. Watford, meanwhile, are a win away from securing their Premier League status for another year. Many people tipped them to go straight back down to the Championship but they have been one of the stories of the season.NGolo Kante may return for Saturdays trip to Vicarage Road and that will be a massive boost for Leicester. Take nothing away from Andy King, who scored on Tuesday and couldnt have done a lot more, but he is not Kante, who has to play if he is fit. NGolo Kante must not be risked if he is doubtful at Watford, says Jamie If he is a doubt, though, is it worth the risk? Ranieri is taking a gamble if he does start him because he could aggravate his hamstring and face a lengthy spell out. I would be nervous playing Kante if his chances are 50/50, but if theyre sure then by all means put him straight back into the team. I would stress that there are still so many games to play, so the last thing Leicester will want is to lose him for five or six games.Leicester havent been romping to victory in recent weeks and theyll be hoping to nip a run of unconvincing results in the bud. I know they beat Norwich but they need a couple of results to get that winning feeling and momentum back again for the title run-in. Budweisers search for its Dream Goal continues with the help of Jamie Carragher and Jamie Redknapp Having said that, there is a really nice pace and energy to their team and a real feel-good spirit at the club. When I look at Man City I dont see them working for each other, I dont see people busting a gut to fill in for their team-mates if they make a mistake but I definitely see that at Leicester.Watford are more than capable of holding their own but the Foxes have nothing to fear. Theyll head south and play in the exact same manner they have done all season, getting the ball forward and asking questions of the hosts back four which lacks pace. There is an enormous amount of pressure when you’re in Leicesters position but, to a certain extent, there is no pressure on them at all as nobody expects them to win the league. Sky Sports pundit Jamie Redknapp Leicester have got the best record in the Premier League away from home but, as weve seen this season, theyre as good at the King Power as they are anywhere. They are comfortable in their own skin and theyll tackle every challenge head on.Watch Watford v Leicester live on Saturday Night Football, 5.30pm, Sky Sports 1 HD Also See: Pundits top four picks Ranieri dismisses Italy link Sky Live: Watford v Leicester Flores confident in strikers Cheap Jordans Shoes Wholesale . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Wholesale Authentic Jordans . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.australiaairjordancheap.com/ . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Wholesale Jordan Shoes . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Cheap Jordan Shoes Australia . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Brisbane striker Jamie Maclaren looks set to play his first competitive international while Melbourne City midfielder Luke Brattan will vie for a maiden cap as injuries force a squad reshuffle for the Socceroos World Cup qualifier against Thailand.Foot injuries have ruled midfielder Massimo Luongo and back-up goalkeeper Mitch Langerak out of the November 15 crunch clash in Bangkok, with first-choice striker Tomi Juric also in heavy doubt due to a knee problem.Brattan has been called up to replace Luongo after being cut from coach Ange Postecoglous extended 30-man squad last week while Swansea City gloveman Mark Birighitti will step in for Langerak.Having been a member of the Socceroos squad for three matches last year but never making it onto the field, Brattan will use Australias 10-day camp in Bangkok to push for a long-awaited debut.Both Mitch and Massimo have been managing injuries and we think it is best they stay with their clubs to help with their recovery over the international break, Postecoglou said.In another more considerable blow, Juric limped off the field eight minutes into his match for Swiss outfit FC Luzern overnight with suspected knee ligament damage.The 25-year-old is awaiting scan results, but dropped China-based marksman Apo Giannou has been placed on standby.Juric has already scored twice in the last phase of qualifying and would be a loss in such an important clash, which marks the halfway point of Ausstralias final stage on the road to Russia 2018.ddddddddddddShould he be ruled out, Postecoglou will have decisions to make regarding the composition of his attack, having already made the big call to leave talisman Tim Cahill at home to recover from an Achilles injury.While there are other options, in-form Maclaren appears the most likely to start on the back of his two goals from as many games for the Roar.It would be just his second international appearance and first in a competitive game following the 23-year-olds debut in Mays friendly loss to England.Maclaren, Nathan Burns, Mark Milligan and Matthew Spiranovic have already arrived in Bangkok with the other players to filter in on Monday and Tuesday.Second from six teams in Group B and sandwiched between leaders Saudi Arabia and Japan, Australia need three points against last-placed Thailand to stay in the hunt for automatic qualification as one of the top two sides.Were in a good position and our football is improving, which is what Ange wants, said Burns, who has been recalled after missing last months draws with Saudi Arabia and Japan.We need to get off to a good start against Thailand and then get on top of them and control the tempo because in these conditions you dont know what the weather will be like.So an early goal will settle things. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.