s a little bit tricky for me.The left-handed Austral

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 07.03.2019 14:52
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

No-one is safe from the shoey.Daniel Ricciardo promised he would not do the shoey again if he didnt win a race, and he kept that promise after finishing third at the U.S. Grand Prix. The Australian instead turned to Scottish actor Gerard Butler, famous for his role as a Spartan in the film 300, who was doing the podium interviews.After Butler had interviewed Ricciardo, the Australian flashed a trademark grin.?Just quickly, he said. I hear Mr Butler does not drink alcohol, I respect that completely but I believe hes going to drink some Red Bull out of my shoe right now. The race wasnt that exciting but hopefully now.Butler, reluctantly, took Ricciardos sweaty shoe, saying: Listen I love Red Bull, youve got to be kidding me.... I hate you.After chugging the Red Bull in one go, Butler laughed and said: Its actually quite tasty!Butler then theatrically fell to the floor, prompting an excited Ricciardo to say: Medic! Medic!Race winner Hamilton was then up for the final podium question, but he had no interest in talking about the race after what hed just watched.How did that taste? the world champion asked.Butler replied: Well Red Bull is quite a powerful drink... so fortunately it tastes mostly of Red Bull.Ricciardo later revealed he had successfully got Butler to sign the shoe in question.? Texans Jerseys Online . PETERSBURG, Fla. Authentic Jordan Thomas Jersey . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. http://www.cheaptexansjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-justin-reid-jersey .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Authentic Martinas Rankin Jersey . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom. Texans Jerseys China . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. BASTAD, Sweden -- Top-seeded Angelique Kerber dropped a set before beating local wild card Cornelia Lister 2-6, 6-4, 6-2 on Wednesday in the second round of the Stockholm Open.The second-ranked German, who lost to Serena Williams in the Wimbledon final earlier this month, struggled to adjust to the change of surface on the clay in Bastad.It was difficult, because this was my first match after grass on clay again, said Kerber, who was returning to Bastad for the first time in five years. The first matches are always a little bit tricky for me.The left-handed Australian Open champion suffered a left elbow injury early in the match that taxed her normally powerful strokes. The 22-year-old Swede was quick to capitalize on Kerbers difficultiees, breaking her serve three times in the first set to get an early lead, but Kerber bounced back after receiving treatment during a medical timeout.ddddddddddddn other games, second-seeded Sara Errani of Italy defeated Switzerlands Viktorija Golubic 7-6 (6), 6-1, and Karin Knapp of Italy beat 2014 champion Mona Barthel of Germany 6-0, 7-5.Errani lined up a quarterfinal against Czech qualifier Katerina Siniakova, who ousted fifth-seeded Anna Karolina Schmiedlova of Slovakia 6-3, 4-6, 6-4.Sixth-seeded Laura Siegemund of Germany beat Lucie Hradecka of the Czech Republic 7-5, 7-6 (4) to advance to the last eight. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.