est them to avoid the risk of injury. In last we

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 07.03.2019 14:48
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

As international cricket, particularly the fifty-over format, seeks relevance in a changing sporting culture at least one current South Africa player still thinks ODIs have their place.I know there are T20 leagues everywhere but one-day cricket is still there and its not easy. People still like to watch one-day cricket. Fifty overs is a long time. Its a good challenge and you have enough time to show your skills, legspinner Imran Tahir said. In T20, theres a time shortage because youve got four overs. In one-day cricket, you relax and the game goes long and you only win the game in the last 10 or 15 overs.Tahir, who will be in action for South Africa in the upcoming ODI series against Australia, which starts from September 30, believes the format has become compelling again because bowlers can play a bigger role in what is seen as a batsmans game. Last June, playing conditions were altered to allow teams five fielders outside the circle in the last 10 overs of an ODI innings, in an effort to limit what had become a glut of runs in that period. As a result, Tahir said that even spinners could operate in the slog overs and, in so doing, hone their consistency.This 5-4 field makes our life really hard but its nice to see they now allow five fielders outside the circle in the last 10 overs, he said.I have been bowling at the death, sometimes. You need to focus. You know if you miss your target, you will go for a boundary but its also good because it makes you a really good bowler. You practise hard and you try to bowl in one area most of the time.Despite that, Tahir maintains that his main role is not limiting run-scoring but taking wickets. I never look to contain. I always try and take wickets, he said. And the numbers prove it.Last year, Tahir was the second-highest wicket-taker in ODI cricket with 37 scalps from 22 matches, behind Mitchell Starc. This year he is already the third-highest with 21 wickets from 11 scalps. In the upcoming series, he will come up against the two players ahead of him on that list, John Hastings and Adam Zampa, and has nothing but praise for the Australia legspinner.Zampa is a very good bowler. He proved that over the last year, in the IPL and playing all over the world. I reckon he is a very good talent, Tahir said.Despite the presence of Zampa and Tahir in the squads, the South Africa legspinner warned fans to not look forward to too much in terms of spin-bowling this weekend, during the first two ODIs of the five-match series. Tahir said he was not expecting much turn at Centurion and the Wanderers but hoped for more spin at the coastal venues later in the series.There is also pressure on Tahir to maintain his position as first-choice spinner after South Africas selectors packed the squad with other spin options in Aaron Phangiso and Tabraiz Shamsi.The selectors and coaches and captain have showed trust in us spinners which is a good sign and its also becoming challenging for us as spinners against each other, Tahir said. I like that because I can never be relaxed. Thanks to these guys, I want to keep improving. I am happy to play with these guys and I hope to see them do well for South Africa in future. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Store . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseys.co/ . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Soccer Jerseys Outlet . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. BEREA, Ohio -- The Cleveland Browns will play their starters in Thursdays preseason finale against the Chicago Bears, coach Hue Jackson said Monday.Its not typical for a team to use its starters in the final game. Most coaches prefer to rest them to avoid the risk of injury. In last weekends games, the Dallas Cowboys lost quarterback Tony Romo to a fractured vertebra, and the Baltimore Ravens lost tight end Ben Watson to a torn Achilles tendon.Jackson, though, feels his team needs more playing time before the season opener Sept. 11 in Philadelphia.I think we need to play them, said Jackson, who added he was not sure how long the starters would play, just that they would.dddddddddddd I think we need to get better as a football team.The Browns have had a rocky preseason. Theyve been outscored 71-37 in losing three games, and Friday against Tampa Bay trailed 27-10 after the first half.Quarterback Robert Griffin has thrown five deep passes for 215 yards, but on his other 25 passes, he has thrown for just 67 yards. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.