counters with the Sens overall and Philly ha

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.03.2019 13:57
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Christian Horner hopes F1 has not gone too far with restrictions on radio communications, as debate continues over the FIAs clampdown. F1s governing body has introduced a tighter interpretation of the rule which states that cars must be driven alone and unaided with a series of new restrictions on how teams can communicate with their drivers over the radio.Fridays world feed TV coverage of practice at the Australian GP featured noticeably few team radio soundbites, with pitwalls seemingly taking a cautious approach to the new regulations which apply to practice sessions as well as races. Horner, Red Bulls team principal, is concerned F1 may have inadvertently detracted from the spectacle by reducing the scope for communication with drivers.I think its going to be a voyage of discovery and I hope we havent gone too far on the radio stuff, because thats taking away an element of dialogue between the engineer and the driver, he said. Some of that from behind the scenes can be quite entertaining, some of it X-rated, but quite enthralling for the fans.We got quite a few changes to take on board this year, so lets see how it goes.Formula 1s radio clampdown is unnecessaryMercedes boss Toto Wolff cited the new radio rules when reacting to Nico Rosbergs crash in the rain-hit Practice Two session, saying the team had considered switching him to the full wet tyres but couldnt tell him because of the new rules. The Sky Sports F1 punditry team give some of their predictions ahead of the start of the 2016 Formula One season. Part 2 coming soon Although McLarens Fernando Alonso does not believe there is a potential safety concern with the revised regulations, he reckons does not understand why the rules extend to practice.I dont think its going to be anything serious, but probably the restrictions are a little bit too extreme sometimes - especially in free practice, Alonso told Sky Sports News HQ.I understand in the race its supposed to be the driver alone driving by himself and his instinct, but sometimes in free practice we miss some test or forget something because they cannot tell us [what to do]. There is no performance or help in it, we are just testing in free practice and we cannot receive any calls.Its a little bit strange.FIA confident changes will workAlonsos team-mate Jenson Button has suggested the FIA will find it impossible to police the messages delivered to all 22 cars, but FIA race director Charlie Whiting explained on Friday how the governing body will keep across all radio channels.Were listening to it in real time, Whiting said. Weve got four people in race control listening to three drivers each, and then weve got four or five software engineers listening to two or three each, so its relatively straightforward. He also denied the clampdown would eradicate the kind of juicy radio soundbites from drivers which have become a central part of TV coverage in recent years.First of all, we heard many many complaints from viewers who were a bit fed up of hearing the continual engineering assistance the driver was getting, Whiting added. Thats fundamentally what we want to cut out, but the driver is allowed to say anything he wants - theres no restrictions in what he says; its what the team can say to him.Youll still get what I would call the juicy content - if someone has done something silly on track, the driver can call him an idiot and all that sort of stuff. Those are the things that generally I think people like to hear.The first race of the 2016 F1 season, the Australian GP, is exclusively live on Sky F1. The race in Melbourne starts at 5am on Sunday March 20. Or watch for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: P2 report: Hamilton on top again WATCH: Rosberg crashes out Cheap Adidas Shoes USA . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Wholesale Adidas Shoes . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. http://www.discountadidasshoes.com/ . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Cheap Authentic Adidas Shoes . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. Wholesale Adidas Shoes China . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- The Detroit Lions traded receiver Jeremy Kerley to the San Francisco 49ers on Monday for offensive guard Brandon Thomas.Kerley became expendable in Detroit after the team signed former 49ers receiver Anquan Boldin this offseason.The Lions signed Kerley to bolster depth at wide receiver and on special teams, but they may not have had him on the roster for Week 1. He had 182 receptions for 2,225 yards and nine touchdowns, and returrned kicks over five seasons with the New York Jets.ddddddddddddThomas will compete for a roster spot on Detroits shaky offensive line. San Francisco drafted him in the third round two years ago, but he hasnt played in an NFL game.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.