says the thief called the next day to confess and sai

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 22.01.2018 08:57
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Bernie Ecclestone says he has been asked to stay in Formula One for three more years once a takeover deal involving Liberty Media is complete.The first part of a deal valued at $8.5 billion is expected to go through in the coming week, seeing CVC Capital sell part of its controlling stake in the sport to Liberty Media. Reuters reports that a Formula One board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday next week to introduce Chase Carey, the executive vice-chairman of Rupert Murdochs 21st Century Fox, as the F1s chairman.However, 85-year-old Ecclestone, who is currently F1s CEO, says he will be kept on by the new owners.They want me to be here for three years, he told Reuters.Ecclestone revealed he would not fly to next weekends Singapore Grand Prix in order to make sure the deal is finalised.Because all this is going through, they [CVC] want me to be there [in London] to help them with all sorts of things. I cant afford to be away for five to six days.Since news broke of Liberty Medias takeover plan, there has been intense speculation about the changes the American media giant could make to the sport. Ecclestone says Carey is likely to take control of a number of aspects that have arguably been neglected by F1s current owners.He [Carey] can do lots of things that I havent done with this social media, which he seems to be in touch with. Hes been dealing with sponsorship with his TV people. Between us well get on with it. Replica Wales Jerseys . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. Womens Wales Jerseys . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. http://www.cheapwalesjerseysauthentic.com/ .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Wholesale Wales Jerseys . LOUIS -- St. Authentic Soccer Wales Jerseys . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Police in Massachusetts are seeking the publics help in identifying a man who they say stole a helmet autographed by the Super Bowl XLIX champion New England Patriots from a bar near Gillette Stadium.The theft occurred Aug. 11 at Skipjacks in Foxborough. Surveillance video from the restaurant shows a man in a Tom Brady jersey climb over the bar, take the helmet and wrap it in his jersey before walking out.Police say thhe man also left without paying his bill.ddddddddddddkipjacks general manager says the thief called the next day to confess and said he would ship the helmet back to the bar. But the helmet still hasnt been returned.Police say the bartender remembers the culprits license. Hes reportedly from the Wilmington area. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.