er for a year or two, just sort of play with

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 22.02.2019 12:38
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

KITZBUEHEL, Austria -- Marcel Granollers ended defending champion Robin Haases two-year unbeaten streak at the bet-at-home Cup on Friday, setting up a final against second-seeded Juan Monaco. The eighth-seeded Granollers beat Haase 7-6 (0), 3-6, 6-4. The Dutchman was 12-0 at the event going into the match, having won it in 2011 and 2012. In the other semifinal, Monaco defeated seventh-seeded Albert Montanes of Spain 7-6 (2), 7-5. Granollers has gone beyond the quarterfinals of an ATP event for the first time this season. The 53rd-ranked Spaniard is looking for his fourth career title and first since beating Monaco in the final at Valencia two years ago. Granollers is 2-1 against Monaco, though the Argentine won their only previous clay-court match in straight sets in 2008. Monaco won the third of his eight career titles in Kitzbuehel in 2007. The 31st-ranked Argentine can clinch his second title of the year after winning in Duesseldorf, Germany, in May. After winning the opening set, Monaco failed to serve out the match against Montanes twice, at 5-2 and 5-4, and missed four match points on the Spaniards serve at 5-3. He then broke Montanes a fourth time and wrapped up the victory on his fifth match point. Granollers took the first set against Haase with flawless attacking play in the tiebreaker after both players held serve throughout. Early in the second, Haase managed the first break against Granollers but dropped his own serve the next game. Haase added another break for 4-3 and the Dutchman won five straight games to take the set and lead 2-0 in the third. Haase missed two break points for 3-0, lost five of the next seven games before serving a double-fault on match point. Roberto Alomar Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Dalton Pompey Jersey . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. http://www.officialbluejaysgearshop.com/Blue-Jays-Kendrys-Morales-Kids-Jersey/ . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Aledmys Diaz Jersey . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Aaron Sanchez Jersey . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. FARMINGDALE, N.Y. -- There were several newsworthy moments from Rory McIlroys interview session on Wednesday in regard to his equipment. He might not sign with another manufacturer anytime soon; hes got three years worth of golf balls stored away if he needs them; and hes switching to a mallet-style putter for this weeks Barclays tournament.But lets start with perhaps the biggest takeaway: When Nike Golf announced recently that it would be ceasing its equipment operation, one of the companys star attractions barely knew ahead of time.It was a shock to all of us, McIlroy revealed. I got a call two hours before it was announced.The dominoes from that announcement have already started to fall, as McIlroy will have a Scotty Cameron-model putter in his bag this week.Following a poor putting performance at the PGA Championship three weeks ago, he felt it was time to make a change.Theres a bit to go and its a process, but I feel like Ive made a good start, McIlroy explained. I feel like with the putter change to a mallet, it doesnt encourage that face to close that much, which is the bad putt I was getting. So it just sort of encourages the face to stay a little more square through impact.As for the rest of those dominoes, McIlroy insisted hell take a wait-and-see approach regarding any other equipment changes.Im not going to commit to anything,, he said.dddddddddddd I wouldnt be surprised to see me not go with a manufacturer for a year or two, just sort of play with what I want to play, play with what Im comfortable with, and go from there.That hasnt stopped other manufacturers from already trying.McIlroy revealed with a laugh that his parents home in Northern Ireland has been inundated with packages from companies requesting that he test out their products.I dont think its the time or the place to change what I feel like Im very comfortable with, he said. Obviously, working with the Nike guys over the last number of years, they have gotten to know me and my specific tendencies and what I like in golf clubs. No reason to start changing just because I can. Im comfortable with everything.As for those golf balls, well, McIlroy knows hell need to find a new one at some point, but hes comfortable extending that deadline as long as possible.Ive got them to save me a lot of three years worth of golf balls, so at least Ive got a golf ball that I like and that I know that I can play well with, he said.How many balls is that, exactly?If I dont lose a golf ball, Im still using at least six, you know, cutting them, he said with a laugh. Theres a few dozen there. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.