e NAU game. Gage Gubrud started the first t

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.02.2019 13:21
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

The 41st Ryder Cup is a month away, which of course means one thing: endless speculation about the biennial matches.So who should Davis Love III select for Team USA? And will the new system for making those captains picks make a difference?Our panel of experts answers those questions and more in this weeks edition of Monday Four-Ball.1. What should Davis Love III be looking for with his Ryder Cup captains picks?SportsCenter anchor Jonathan Coachman:?For me, its simple. Love needs to pick players who are hot right now. I really dont care about points at all. I care about guys who are on point. Thats why I would put Justin Thomas and Rickie Fowler on my list. And you cant go wrong with Bubba Watson and Matt Kuchar. The reason for the last two is because they showed me that the red, white, and blue means the world to them. And that means the world to me.ESPN.com senior golf analyst Michael Collins:?Captain Love should be looking for players that are great match play players. The key to winning the Ryder Cup is matching the 8 qualifiers with teammates that match with them the best. Who would Dustin Johnson want to play with in foursomes and four-ball? Look for guys under the radar who match well with this team instead of whos next on the points list.ESPN.com senior golf editor Kevin Maguire: Pairings. Of the eight qualifiers, who matches up well with his teammates in different formats? At this stage in the preparations, its time to map out different possibilities. Who will do well together in four-balls? Foursomes? Will their on-course personalities mesh? Id be surprised if Love goes strictly by the points standings, since hes alluded to an alternate points list in his head that takes into account guys being injured as well as other anomalies.ESPN.com senior golf writer Jason Sobel:?Experience and hunger; big hitters and great putters; guys who have enjoyed strong seasons and guys who are in form. See? Being the captain is easy. Just grab each of the players with all of those intangibles and youre all set.2. How would you rate the new system for captains picks?Coachman:?I love it. A captain should have more say in his team. Having four picks allows Love to really put his imprint on the team. It also makes the top eight players truly the top eight. And then he can base the rest of his picks to try and put legit teams together -- like pairing Justin Thomas and Jordan Spieth possibly. When you respect and like your partner, I think it helps so much.Collins:?This year with the Olympics throwing a monkey wrench into the schedule, the way the choices will be made makes the most sense. I like having one pick held until the last minute, giving the captain the most time to grab the guy who is playing the best so we dont lose out on a player like Billy Horschel.Maguire: Its significantly better than previous iterations, holding back one pick for the night of the Tour Championship, since its the week before the Ryder Cup. The only negative is if someone wins at East Lake, how do you not pick that guy? Heres your trophy, but sorry, you didnt make the team. Doing two picks after the BMW Championship and two more at the Tour Championship would give even more flexibility, which is really the key for any captain.Sobel:?I give it a 7. Or a B-. Something like that. While I like saving picks until post-BMW Championship, that last pick is going to go through a whirlwind week before getting to Hazeltine. I like the idea of being able to take a hot hand who might win at East Lake, but theres an excellent chance that it could be a guy who hasnt prepared to be on the team all along.3. Fact or fiction: Patrick Reed is top-5 talent golfer.Coachman:?Fact: The key word is talent. This guy also has guts for days. The biggest thing I like is that he appears to not have any friends to speak of. I love that. He wants to be at the top and isnt shy about showing it or saying it. And I love a guy who makes it obvious how much the moment means to him. And every round and every shot means something to Reed.Collins:?Fact. People laughed at him for saying he felt like he was a top 5 player in the world a couple years ago. When hes on his game can hang with anyone whos in the top 5 rankings right now. Plus, who doesnt want a guy like Reed in the top 5 world rankings? He aint boring. Isnt that the image golf and golfers have always fought?Maguire: Fact. He might not be statistically in the top-5 right now, but my definition of a top-5 golfer includes knowing exactly what has to be done to achieve a goal and going out and doing it under Sunday afternoons final pairing pressure. Thats exactly what he did to win the Barclays.Sobel:?Fiction. I like where were going here with the top-five question, but sorry, on a pure talent standpoint, I cant put him over Jason Day, Jordan Spieth, Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy and Phil Mickelson. Maybe a few others, too. But if youre asking me if hes in the top-five for guile and grittiness, I absolutely have him on my list.4. At the end of the year, whos No. 1 on the LPGA Tour, Lydia Ko or Ariya Jutanugarn?Coachman:?I have to be honest. I dont know if anyone can stop the freight train that is Jutanugarn. I love Lydio Ko, but it is only a matter of time before she loses the top spot and it will be no fault of her own. This feels like when Tiger started to bulldoze his competition. There was nothing they could do about it. Just like one of my favorite coaches used to say, sometimes the other person is just better than you.Collins:?Ariya Jutanugarn. Her length allows her to overpower courses Ko cannot. I expect at least two more wins from Ariya by the end of the year, putting her at the top of the rankings.Maguire: Jutanugarn does have five wins this year, but Ko has proved?to be more reliable over the long haul. Her four victories are nothing to sneeze at, mind you, but the 19-year-old from New Zealand still finishes in the top 10 on her off weeks. The edge goes to Ko.Sobel:?Not long ago, this wasnt even a question; it was Ko by a mile. Jutanugarn is making a strong case for herself right now, but Ill stick with Ko. By next year, though, we could have a new No. 1. Cheap Adidas Shoes Online . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Cheap Adidas Shoes For Sale . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. http://www.cheapadidas.us/ .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Cheap Adidas Wholesale China . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Cheap Adidas Shoes Wholesale .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. (STATS) -- Eastern Washington football coach Beau Baldwin still calls All-America wide receiver Cooper Kupps return from a right shoulder injury as a game-time decision.It could be uncertainty, it could be a way to leave an opponent wondering, it could be both. But the fourth-ranked Eagles clearly hope the missed games dont mount for the 2015 STATS FCS Offensive Player of the Year, whose shoulder sprain have kept him out a game and a half.Youre always concerned about that, how quick you bring a guy back, whats that gonna do. Thats always something, Eastern coach Beau Baldwin said Wednesday. We dont have a crystal ball, so its hard to know for sure. You just have to try to use your best judgment on something like that. Obviously, we defer to the trainers and the doctors and what they say. But sometimes injuries like this are kind of up in the air on when you want to bring someone back. Weve just got to get a feel for it. What happens in the end, we cant second-guess it. We just have to go with what we think is right in that particular week and live with that.The Eagles (2-1) open their Big Sky Conference schedule at Norrthern Arizona on Saturday.dddddddddddd. The Lumberjacks (1-2) have beaten Eastern each of the past two seasons when the Eagles were ranked in the national top four.Kupp, a 6-foot-2, 215-pound senior, has caught a Division I-record 61 touchdowns in his career, is nearing the FCS receiving yards mark with 5,032 and is third in career receptions with 328. This season, he has 17 receptions for 268 yards and five touchdowns in three halves of action.Yes, Cooper is our best receiver, we understand that, Baldwin said. But you take him out, we still fully feel very good about our next two receivers, three receivers, four receivers, five receivers. We feel very good about those guys being able to come in and make plays.Baldwin also hasnt committed publicly about his starting quarterback for the NAU game. Gage Gubrud started the first three games, but Reilly Hennessey replaced him during the third quarter against Northern Iowa last Saturday and led the Eagles from a 24-14 deficit to a 34-30 victory. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.