2015, following the corruption scandal in IPL

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.02.2019 13:14
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Ben Barba has been released from his playing contract by premiers Cronulla and faces a 12-week ban if and when he returns to the NRL in the wake of testing positive to cocaine.The Sharks released a statement on Tuesday saying fullback Barba would be taking time away from the game to address some significant personal issues.The club said the former Dally M Medal winner had on Monday night left to attend an overseas rehabilitation program.I know and accept I need to take some time away from the game to deal with some personal issues, Barba said in a statement.I am accountable for myself and my actions and if I dont address them now I will certainly ruin my career and more importantly my life and that of my family.I hope to return to the game at some stage and am very grateful for the support of the Cronulla Sharks and I hope that one day I can again play beside this terrific bunch of guys.The NRL confirmed the positive test, returned just days after Cronullas breakthrough grand final triumph, was Barbas second positive sample under the NRLs illicit drug testing program.The first positive test was recorded in 2015.Given Barba has now been released from his contract with the Sharks, he will serve the mandatory 12-match suspension if he returns to the NRL in the future.Barba is the third player suspended under the NRLs illicit drug program, following former South Sydney centre Kirisome Auvaa and Cronulla under-20s player Jayden Walker.Cronulla CEO Lyall Gorman said the immediate focus for the club was helping Barba get his life together off the field.This is an incredibly difficult situation for Ben, his family and our club and all involved with it, Gorman said.While Ben will be a major loss to our football club, the far greater priority is for him to focus on his long term future away from football and we will continue to support Ben throughout that process in any way we can. Air Max Cheap China . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Wholesale Air Max Shoes . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. http://www.airmaxchinacheap.com/ . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Air Max China Cheap . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Cheap Air Max Free Shipping . PAUL, Minn. The BCCI has exempted Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals from paying the annual IPL franchise fee during their suspension period, between 2016 and 2017. It is understood that the board made the decision during its most recent working committee meeting in Delhi, and has agreed to return the first instalment of the fee paid by the franchises.While there was no comment forthcoming from the Royals camp, a Super Kings official confirmed that the two franchises have now withdrawn legal proceedings after the board opted to settle the matter out of court. After the board had insisted on the payment being made, Super Kings had contended that they need not pay the fee while they were not playing. However, it is learnt that the Super Kings paid the first instalment of around Rs 11 crore in protest, before filing a case in the Bombay High Court.There is no need to pay the franchise fee when wee are suspended, the CSK official told ESPNcricinfo.dddddddddddd They will refund the franchise fee which we have paid so far [under protest]. We have already withdrawn the case from the Bombay High Court.When they asked for the full and final [instalment] of payment, we approached the court for a stay and then we invoked the arbitration clause. Arbitrators were also in favour [of Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals], so they [BCCI] went for an out of court settlement.The BCCIs change of heart comes following a stand-off with the franchises over the matter for more than six months. Super Kings and Royals were suspended for two years in July 2015, following the corruption scandal in IPL 2013, and two new franchises inducted into the league in the interim. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.