Of my four CSR leagues first up is the staff league

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.02.2019 07:11
von zhangzk • Gaser Lehrling III | 167 Beiträge

We are seven games into the thirteen game season Ryan Kalil Jersey , the halfway point. Here’s where things stand. CSR1. In the lead is last year’s runner up, Catastropheand his Fan2C Allstars (6-1) followed by Ivan’s FC Carolina (6-1) and Jon DeLong’s DeLong-er DeBetter (4-3). My defending champion team Mr. Totes McCaffrey (3-4) is in 4th but leading the Black Division. Still in the mix for a playoff spot obviously.KeepPounding88 is a miraculous 0-7. It takes some really bad luck to not win at least one week. I mean, Beau-lieve in Bersin got lucky once, if he can do it you can. Congrats on that perfect start though KP88! In CSR 13 Authentic Graham Gano Jersey , we have a lot of parity. Seven of twelve teams are 4-3 or 3-4. My team Gaulden Showers (5-2) is in third place behind only ‘Ol Brass Balls (6-1) and ARMAHgeddon (5-2).This is Spartanburg (1-6) is clearly reflecting one of the more ugly days at Wofford. The Cardiac Cats (2-5) are likewise on life support. A sixth loss all but eliminates them from contention.Easily my worst team is Kuechin that Ass (3-4)in CSR59. I went heavy with WRs early in this draft (AB, Evans, Thielen) and I’m paying the price. My quarterback and running back positions are just too weak. In the lead so far is ShitOuttaLuke (6-1), Luke at it Again (6-1) and Made you Luke (5-2).Bringing up the rear is The Fighting Bookies (1-6), Luuuuuke (1-6) and Gnuke Gnuechly (2-5). They need to pick it up as they are embarrassing their namesake. Finally we have CSR IDP 2 where my team It Makes Gano Sense (5-2) is in second place overall and my division. In first is I Need More Cowbell (5-2) Youth James Bradberry Jersey , love that name by the way, with Wanted in Two States (4-3) in third. ChrisB Creme (1-6) is stinking it up. Nothing crisp there. Inteus89 (2-5) is a game ahead but 0-4 in their division.Feel free to provide any rebuttals if you dare! It has been three weeks since the Carolina Panthers beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Charlotte. That game put the Black and Blue up to 6-2 on the season, in command of their wild card destiny, and technically in striking distance of the division leading New Orleans Saints. Since then, the Panthers have done everything in their power to create missable opportunities on the football field. The Bucs meanwhile are on a winning streak of one whole game. You might say that we shouldn’t call that a winning streak http://www.panthersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-greg-olsen-jersey , but it’s more than the Panthers have been able to say since that Steelers game a lifetime ago.I spoke to Gil Arcia again in advance of this Panthers-Bucs match up to see if anything has really changed for the Bucs or if the 49ers are just that sad of a team. Check out his answers to that and more below.Cat Scratch Reader: It seems like the Bucs actually won a game last weekend. Is the better question why or how?Bucs Nation: Last week’s game was played perfectly from all phases. The offense and defense were both very good. However, it did come against a struggling 49ers team. The positive here is that it was one of the better games played by Jameis Winston.CSR: What’s it like to never have any kicking issues ever? Graham Gano fans will be hanging on your every word. BN: Considering the fact that the Bucs have had some kind of curse since letting go of Matt Bryant in 2008, it’s been horrible to watch when the field goal unit comes in. We’ll see if Cairo Santos is the kicking savior. So far, so good.CSR: Does Jameis need a new coach to tap his potential or is he what he is at this point, with the occasional outlying success?BN: Winston is a good quarterback. Funny thing is that he finally admitted to what we have written about on Bucs Nation -- he was trying too hard. We’ve seen what he can do when he lets the game unfold in front of him Trai Turner Jersey , when he doesn’t get overly emotional. He can stay doing that, he’ll be fine. Regardless, he needs to be in better system and one that does not focus so much on deep routes downfield.CSR: Mike Evans has struggled against James Bradberry. The Panthers have struggled to be healthy anywhere else in their secondary. Who should fans watch for if the Bucs intend to have passing offense on Sunday?BN: They need to keep an eye on the Evans-Bradberry matchup. Evans vowed this week to be better. We’ll see what version of Evans we get.CSR: Instead of asking for your prediction for the game, let’s try something new. Which team will miss the most opportunities?BN: The Buccaneers have been very inconsistent this year and have done nothing to prove otherwise. So with that said, I’d say Tampa Bay misses the most opportunities.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.