Ravens left guard Alex Lewis didn’t play against the Saints last Sunday

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.02.2019 03:45
von zhangzk • Gaser Lehrling III | 167 Beiträge

Week Six against the Titans Baltimore Ravens Hats , but he was back on the practice field Wednesday and feeling grateful for that development.Lewis needed to be taken to the hospital after being carted off the field a couple of weeks ago, but was able to fly home from Tennessee with the team after being diagnosed with a pinched nerve.“I had some numbness. That was scary,” Lewis said Baltimore Ravens Womens Hoodie , via the team’s website. “I’m just thankful now that I can be walking around here and be back on the team. It was just one of those freak hits — something gets pinched in there. It was almost like a light switch went off for a second and came back on. There’s nothing that I could have done differently.”Lewis said that the experience didn’t make him think twice about returning to action because he loves “this sport too much” to walk away if he’s physically able to participate.ESPN: Teams are watching Baltimore’s kicker situation The Baltimore Ravens are known for having successful special teams units, usually starting with having an upper echelon placekicker. That’s never been more true than it has right now with Justin Tucker between the hashes, and even more so due to the presence of promising rookie Kaare Vedvik.This won’t be the case for much longer as teams rarely keep multiple kickers Womens Customized Baltimore Ravens Jerseys , and Vedvik would’ve had to do a whole lot more to even think about replacing Tucker. It does however look like he may be in line to go and play somewhere else, as a report from ESPN’s Adam Schefter indicates other teams may be interested in bringing Vedvik in:As Schefter states, there’s a precedent for Baltimore developing young special teamers who go and have success elsewhere such as Lutz in New Orleans. The question then becomes www.ravenscheapstores.com , what exactly will happen with Vedvik?The young Norwegian has shown ability as both a kicker and punter in the preseason, meaning he has a versatility that few players in the league currently have. This means he provides a unique value which could end making him a tradeable asset.With the front office just having moved Kamalei Correa, it’s clear they’re interested in getting some return on guys who are good enough to make a roster but don’t necessarily fit into their plans. Vedvik epitomizes this as he’s shown promise but definitely won’t be uprooting Tucker or Sam Koch in the near future.As a result Baltimore Ravens T-Shirt , the top brass would be wise to start shopping the former Marshall man to see if they can get something back for him. If they’re able to, it would be yet another return on a piece they weren’t going to use in 2018 anyway.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.