the Year in 2008-09 after hhelping Cleveland win 66

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 22.01.2018 08:21
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

NSW Swifts coach Rob Wright expects their sizzling rivalry with the Queensland Firebirds will rise to yet another level when a new eight-team Australian netball competition begins next year.Few thought last years nailbiting grand final between the two sides could be topped - but somehow, some way, it happened on Sunday in what is being hailed as one of the greatest matches of all time.The Swifts were beaten 69-67 in sudden-death double overtime in front of a raucous Brisbane Entertainment Centre crowd, with the Firebirds clinching back-to-back titles in the process, drawing the trans-Tasman era to a fitting close.For a heartbroken Wright, the only consolation was that he was involved in such an awesome spectacle.Its red hot isnt it, he said of the rivalry between Queensland and NSW.I think it just shows how good this game is. Netball in Australia is the worlds best and I think this rivalry has just gone to somewhere new, which is really cool.In the nine years of this competition, I feel like (it) has just continued to step up every year.I expect nothing will change next year, its going to get tougher and tougher.The stakes will rise in 2017 with a lucrative free-to-air broadcast deal and the introduction of three new franchises backed by AFL and NRL clubs.A recruitment feeding frenzy is imminent, with the Swifts already said to be in talks with Silver Ferns star Maria Tutaia, while veteran Firebirds skipper Laura Geitz is weighing up whether she will play on.I dont think anyone really knows what next year holds, Geitz said.Every athlete needs to take some time away from whats just happened to work out exactly what their future holds.Weve got a big week next week with reviews and everything else and just let it all sink in, and then decisions will obviously have to be made. Cheap Uruguay Soccer Jerseys . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. Replica Uruguay Jerseys . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. http://www.cheapuruguayjerseysauthentic.com/ . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Uruguay Jerseys From China .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Youth Uruguay Jerseys .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Golden State Warriors have hired Mike Brown, the former head coach of the?Cleveland Cavaliers?and Los Angeles Lakers, as an assistant on coach Steve Kerrs staff.The Warriors announced Wednesday that Brown will replace Luke Walton, who left to become the Lakers coach.Brown has a 347-216 career record in eight seasons. He took the Cavaliers to the NBA Finals in 2007 and won Coach of the Year in 2008-09 after hhelping Cleveland win 66 games.dddddddddddd.Brown was also an assistant in San Antonio when Kerr played for the Spurs.Golden State also signed second-round pick Patrick McCaw. McCaw was selected 38th overall by Milwaukee in last months draft before the Warriors bought his rights for about $2.4 million. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.