ngs to the table not only talent, but the

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.02.2019 15:04
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- After just two drives, Aaron Rodgers is ready to begin the season for the Green Bay Packers. San Francisco coach Chip Kelly still needs a bit more time to figure out who his starting quarterback will be once the games count next month.Rodgers made the most of his only appearance of the preseason, throwing a touchdown pass to Randall Cobb in the Green Bay Packers 21-10 victory over the San Francisco 49ers on Friday night.I feel good about the work we put in tonight, he said. We had two good, sustained drives. We ran a bunch of plays in those two drives and it was up-tempo and thats important.Colin Kaepernick did not fare as well as he looked extremely rusty in his first game action since last November. He completed 2 of 6 passes and generated one first down on three drives.I wish we had done a little bit more but it was good to get out there and get my feet wet, Kaepernick said.Even though Kaepernick struggled after sitting out the past two weeks with a tired shoulder and Blaine Gabbert led the Niners to a touchdown on one of his two drives, Kelly said hes not ready to pick a starter for the season opener against the Rams on Sept. 12.Youre never going to make any decisions walking off the field, Kelly said. Well sit down as a staff and see where we are.After a three-and-out on the opening drive, Gabbert led the Niners to a score on his final series. He had a nice run and two short completions before Carlos Hyde busted a 27-yard run. Quinton Patton then took a lateral from Gabbert and scampered into the end zone on a 3-yard run.Kaepernick entered to applause on the next series, but did little to show he deserves the starting job. He was quick to leave the pocket when his first option was covered, and three of his passes were broken up by defenders. He finished 2 for 6 for 14 yards and added 18 yards on four runs.After being held out of the first two preseason games despite being healthy, Rodgers played two drives against the 49ers, going 6 for 9 for 60 yards.After the first drive stalled because of penalties, Rodgers led a 14-play, 87-yard drive the next possession. He drew a 12-men-on-the-field penalty when he operated out of the hurry-up offense and capped the drive with a quick pass to Cobb, who juked Chris Davis and got into the end zone for a 6-yard score.ROOKIE WATCHPackers: Joe Callahan, an undrafted rookie out of Division III Wesley College, went 16 for 24 for 167 yards with an 18-yard TD pass to Jared Abbrederis.49ers: First-round draft pick Joshua Garnett did not start but came in after two series to get time with the first-team at left guard.INJURY UPDATEPackers: LB Jayrone Elliott and S Chris Banjo left with hamstring injuries and RB John Crockett injured his shoulder. ... First-round DL Kenny Clark did not play because of a back injury.49ers: Hyde (concussion), DL Quinton Dial (knee), WR Bruce Ellington (hamstring) left with injuries.POSITION BATTLESPackers: Free agent acquisition Jared Cook, competing with Richard Rodgers for the starting tight end role, caught four passes for 54 yards. Rodgers had one catch for 8 yards.49ers: Anthony Davis, a former starter at right tackle, played right guard in a game for the first time since college. Davis sat out last year in a temporary retirement before returning to the team this summer. With Trent Brown entrenched at right tackle, Davis is trying to get back into the lineup at guard.QUOTABLEPackers: Its three wins, but its more about the quality of play. We improved as a football team today, coach Mike McCarthy said after his team improved to 3-0 this preseason.49ers: We werent very consistent except for that one drive, Kelly said. That was the story of the game. We flashed but we werent consistent enough in any area whether it was running the football, converting, protecting, catching it.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL http://www.authenticshopredskins.com/Authentic_Dexter-Manley_Redskins_Jersey/ . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. http://www.authenticshopredskins.com/Authentic_Terrell-McClain_Redskins_Jersey/ . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. http://www.authenticshopredskins.com/Authentic_Doug-Williams_Redskins_Jersey/ . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. http://www.authenticshopredskins.com/Authentic_Shawn-Lauvao_Redskins_Jersey/ .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. http://www.authenticshopredskins.com/Authentic_Pierre-Garcon_Redskins_Jersey/ . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles.Ottawa Senators fans will be celebrating more than Canada Day this weekend, as team captain Daniel Alfredsson will be playing another season in the nations capital. Alfredssons agent, J.P. Barry, confirmed the news to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger on Friday morning. "He brings to the table not only talent, but the intangibles are just as important for the most part: leadership, character, the willingness to work with young players," Senators general manager Bryan told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN.com. "Its nice to hear that he wants to play. Now its just a matter of getting a contract done with him." Murray also said he is ready to get to work on a new deal for his captain. "We were informed late this morning by Daniels agent, JP Barry, that Daniel has made a decision and is committed to play next year for the Senators," Murray said Friday in a statement. "We now will begin the process of negotiating a contract, which we hope to have completed in the near future." Swedish television station SVT World spoke to Alfredsson this week. "Ive never been so tireed after a season earlier, even though it was so short," Alfredsson told the station.dddddddddddd "I needed some time to think about the future, but the important thing is that the urge is there." Alfredsson returned to Sweden with his family following their postseason exit. He met with Murray prior to leaving and said he would likely give him a decision on his future by Draft Day. "I came home to Sweden on Monday and felt I can do this one more summer," he said. "I feel a little excited to get going and start exercising. "The body has felt good lately. I missed a game this season and that was because I had a cold. In this way it has been positive, I have been freshened and it has affected my decision." The 40-year-old, whos an unrestricted free agent, must now negotiate a new contract with Murray. If the two sides do agree on a new deal, Murray cant officially re-sign him until the free agency window opens July 5. Alfredsson led the Senators in scoring through the playoffs with four goals and 10 points and was third during the regular season with 10 goals and 16 assists. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.