ax. They have that extra point guard on the

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 31.01.2019 13:13
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- Comeback wins havent come easily to the Dodgers, who had dropped four one-run games in a row. They staged their biggest rally of the season Monday night, overcoming a five-run deficit to beat the Los Angeles Angels 8-7 in the Freeway Series opener. "It can definitely be a momentum builder, but you cant have momentum unless you come out tomorrow and play hard," said Adrian Gonzalez, who had a season-high four hits and tied his career high with four runs scored. Jerry Hairston Jr.s RBI single scored the go-ahead run in the seventh inning to help the Dodgers snap the Angels season-high eight-game winning streak in the first of two games at Dodger Stadium before the series shifts to Anaheim for two more. "It seemed like all over the place guys were getting big hits," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. Scott Van Slyke went 2 for 4 with two RBIs and Juan Uribe finished 3 for 3 after entering as a pinch hitter in the fifth. Gonzalez continued his tear with his third multihit game in a row. He is 9 for 11 with six runs, three doubles and seven RBIs since Saturday. The Dodgers probably wish Gonzalezs hitting could rub off on slugger Matt Kemp, who continued struggling a day after he was left out of the starting lineup in a 5-3 loss to St. Louis. He was booed heavily as he went hitless in five at-bats with four strikeouts. "When things arent going your way you try harder," Gonzalez said. "Hes trying too hard for the team and the fans." Hairston was reinstated from the 15-day disabled list earlier in the day. He was 0 for 2 with a strikeout before he singled off Robert Coello (1-1) with two outs. After Kemp struck out for the third time, Gonzalez singled and Van Slyke struck out before pinch-hitter Andre Ethier walked to set up Hairston. Ronald Belisario (3-4) faced one batter in the seventh and got an inning-ending, double-play grounder from Hank Conger to earn the victory. Brandon League pitched the ninth for his 11th save in 13 chances. Trailing 8-7, the Angels had the potential tying run at first base with two outs in the eighth. Mike Trout flied out to right field and Erick Aybar raced back to first. Gonzalez caught Ethiers throw wide of the bag and lunged to tag Aybar as he ran past, doubling him off first. Aybar slammed his helmet into the dirt after first base umpire Paul Emmel signalled out, believing Gonzalez had missed the tag. Aybar and first base coach Alfredo Griffin began arguing with Emmel as Angels manager Mike Scioscia rushed out to join them. Scioscia pushed Aybar out of the way and engaged in an animated debate with Emmel. Scioscia retreated to the dugout, and the replay was inconclusive. "From our angle -- and we had a pretty good angle on it -- it looked like there was a lot of daylight," Scioscia said. "Erick got a great jump, but the timing wasnt right where he could peek to see where the ball was hit. He made too big of a turn, but he got back to first base. Unfortunately, he didnt get the call." The Angels tied the game 7-all in the seventh on Howie Kendricks RBI single. Van Slykes tying RBI double capped a four-run fifth for the Dodgers before A.J. Ellis sacrifice fly put them ahead 7-6 in the sixth. The Angels took a 6-1 lead with three runs in the fourth on Aybars RBI double, Trouts RBI triple into the left-field corner and Albert Pujols sacrifice fly to deep centre. "Were swinging the bats well, but if I had to point out one thing about the streak, it had to be the starting pitching," Trout said. "I think the ERA was like under 2.00. But they came out swinging the bats. They kept battling and putting great at-bats together." The anticipated pitching duel between Angels lefty C.J. Wilson and Zack Greinke against his old team for the first time fizzled, with neither figuring in the decision. Wilson gave up six runs and nine hits in 4 2-3 innings, struck out four and walked none. "I just made bad pitches," he said. "I was trying to make a good pitch and I made a hitters pitch instead of a pitchers pitch. Its unfortunate because the offence obviously supported the pitching. I just let them down." Greinke allowed six runs -- four earned -- and 10 hits in four-plus innings. He struck out two and walked one. Considered the top arm on the free-agent market last winter, the right-hander signed a $147 million, six-year deal to switch Los Angeles teams. "I made some mistakes, obviously, but overall I did about as well as I could," he said. "It felt like I was going to get them out and they were hitting the ball hard." NOTES: The Dodgers improved to 5-6 in one-run games this season. ... Kendrick notched his 400th career RBI with a run-scoring double in the third. ... The clubs combined for 11 doubles (six by the Dodgers), a Dodger Stadium record. ... The Angels fell to 20-31 on Memorial Day. ... The Angels are 13-6 in the last 19 games against the Dodgers and 9-4 in the last 13 in Los Angeles. ... The Dodgers optioned SS Dee Gordon to Triple-A Albuquerque. He batted .175 with five steals, a homer and eight RBIs in 19 games with the Dodgers. Thomas Delaney Jersey . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Dzenis Burnic Jersey . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/Kids-Jeremy-Toljan-Jersey/ . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. Manuel Akanji Jersey . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Omer Toprak Jersey . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. CLEVELAND -- The Cavaliers are far more focused on how theyll finish. They are not complaining about their start, though.With Hall of Famer Oscar Robertson sitting courtside, LeBron James came up one rebound shy of a triple-double and Kyrie Irving scored 24 points to lead Cleveland to a 121-117 win over the Toronto Raptors on Tuesday night, making the Cavs 9-1 to match their best start after 10 games.James had 28 points and 14 assists as the Cavs improved to 2-0 this season against the Raptors, the team they beat in last seasons Eastern Conference finals and the one they could meet there again in 2017.The Cavs last went 9-1 in 1976-77.I dont really pay attention to the records, said James. But I do pay attention to the teams were playing, and what they bring to the table.The Raptors bring a lot, and are one of the only teams in the East capable of going to toe-to-toe with the defending NBA champions. However, Toronto came up short against Cleveland just as it did in last years playoffs.Im not encouraged by any loss, said Raptors guard Kyle Lowry, who finished with 28 points and nine assists. We want to win every single game. Every time we touch the floor we want to win games.Channing Fryes 3-pointer from the top of the key with 59 seconds left put the Cavs up by one. Cleveland then buckled down on defense, holding the Raptors scoreless until letting Lowry make a layup with 2.8 seconds left.Kevin Love added 19 points and 13 rebounds for the Cavs, who have already had their share of tight games.Were one of the teams at the top thats going to get every teams best shot, Love said. Thats a team we have history with. Theyre well-coached. They know how to play and you saw them fight back tonight. Thats the kind of tension in playing those type of teams early thats going to be good for us. Weve had certain lapses in our first 10 games that we need to clean up. But were getting teams best shots home or away and well be a better team for it.DeMar DeRozan added 26 for the Raptors, who complained about fouls called against Lowry and Jonas Valanciunas in the final two minutes and a possible goaltending violation against the Cavs that wasnt called in the closing seconds. Toronto came in 5-0 in games where Lowry and DeRozan combined for more than 50 points.ddddddddddddLowry was also whistled for a technical in the final two minutes.The ball bounced of my foot, Lowry said. I wasnt trying to slam it. I dribbled the ball and it bounced of my foot. Its not like it went far. Coach (Dwane Casey) caught the ball. Whatever, keep my money.The Cavs made 13 3-pointers and have dropped at least 10 in all 10 games, extending their league record to start a season.TIP-INS:Raptors: With so many shooters, and James passing ability, the Cavs can stress defenses to the max. They have that extra point guard on the floor in LeBron, Casey said. He finds people the normal human being doesnt see.Cavaliers: Coach Tyronn Lue is hopeful J.R. Smith can return for Wednesdays game at Indiana. Smith needs three 3-pointers to pass Dirk Nowitzki for 15th place on the career list. ... G/F Mike Dunleavy is off to a rough start in his first season with Cleveland. Acquired from Chicago over the summer, Dunleavy is shooting just 29 percent (8 of28) on 3-pointers. Were not worried about Mike, Lue said. Hes going to find his way.ON THE BENCHThe Raptors played without starting forward DeMarre Carroll, who was given the night off to rest his surgically repaired knee. He also sat out Saturdays game against New York as he continues to recover from right knee surgery.Smith missed his second straight game with a sprained right ankle, leaving Cleveland without one of its top outside threats and defenders.FINALS TESTOn consecutive nights, the Raptors are taking on the leagues top two teams in Cleveland and Golden State, last seasons finals participants.It should be fun, Casey said. It should be exciting for our players to go against the champion and the runner-up from last year. Its not going to make or break our season. It will help our young guys to get the experience against the two best teams and the two best players in the league this early in the season.Brooklyn is the only other team that will play the Cavs and Warriors on consecutive nights (Dec. 22-23).UP NEXTRaptors: Host Golden State on Wednesday.Cavaliers: Play at Indiana on Wednesday. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.