Liam Picken HF Lin Jong, Zaine Cordy,

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 31.01.2019 12:50
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Bill Laimbeer wasnt surprised his star center reached another milestone so early in her career.Charles scored 23 points, including her 4000th, to help New York beat Phoenix 92-70 on Saturday night.We talk about inside that shes the best post player in the world, men or women. the Liberty coach said. Shes that consistent and that dominant. Theres more to her that were waiting to see.Charles, who also had 15 rebounds, became the sixth fastest player in WNBA history to reach that milestone and moved the Liberty closer to clinching at least the third seed in the playoffs. One more victory will assure New York of a bye in the first round and a home game in the second.New York (20-9) got off to a slow start missing its first seven shots. The Liberty led 13-12 with just over 4 minutes left in the first quarter before outscoring Phoenix 16-2 the rest of the period. Charles had nine of the teams points during that burst.Phoenix (13-16), which lost in Connecticut on Friday night, was down 26 points in the third quarter before rallying within 11 early in the fourth quarter. The Mercury could get no closer.They played better, bottom line, Phoenix Mercury star Diana Taurasi said. Not tired, no nothing. They were better than us today.New York led by 14 at the half and blew the game open early in the third as frustration was setting in for the Mercury. After Diana Taurasi drew contact on a play, but no foul was called, assistant coach Todd Troxel was ejected for arguing with the officials. That seemed to spark Phoenix, which trailed 68-42 at that point. The Mercury scored 13 of the next 16 to close within 71-55 after three.Phoenix got within 73-62 early in the final period, but Charles hit a basket and then a three-point play by Brittany Boyd sealed the win. Boyd finished with a season-high 19 points, starting in place of Tanisha Wright (knee). New York, which has won 20 games in consecutive seasons, also was without Shoni Schimmel (concussion) and Kiah Stokes (hip).Laimbeer said that he didnt expect Stokes to play the rest of the regular season, but was hopefully to have at Wright back at some point soon. He wasnt sure about Schimmels status since concussions are trickier to predict.Marta Xargay led the Mercury with 16 points and DeWanna Bonner added 15.Charles reached 4,000 points on a three-point play late in the second quarter. Shes the 29th player to achieve that mark and is the third youngest according to Elias Sports Bureau. The Liberty honored Charles, Diana Taurasi and Brittney Griner before the game for helping the U.S. win a gold medal at the Rio Olympics. New York also honored Penny Taylor, who is retiring at the end of the season.It was nice, Taylor said. I try not to think about it and just play the games we have left. Clearance Nike Free Run Shoes . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Discount Free Run Trainers . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. http://www.cheapnikefreerun.com/ . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Wholesale Free Run Shoes . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom. Cheap Free Run China . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Friday, August 19West Coast ($1.82) v Hawthorn ($2.00), Domain Stadium at 6:10pm (AWST)West Coast:?B Brad Sheppard, Will Schofield, Sharrod Wellingham HB Sam Butler, Jeremy McGovern, Shannon Hurn C Elliot Yeo, Matt Priddis, Lewis Jetta HF Jamie Cripps, Jack Darling, Chris Masten F Scott Lycett, Josh J. Kennedy, Mark LeCras FOL Nic Naitanui, Andrew Gaff, Luke Shuey I/C Dom Sheed, Jackson Nelson, Josh Hill, Mark HutchingsHawthorn:?B Taylor Duryea, James Frawley, Shaun Burgoyne HB Sam Mitchell, Josh Gibson, Grant Birchall C Isaac Smith, Liam Shiels, Bradley Hill HF Luke Breust, Jack Gunston, Cyril Rioli F Paul Puopolo, Ben McEvoy, Ryan Burton FOL Jonathon Ceglar, Jordan Lewis, Luke Hodge I/C Kaiden Brand, Brendan Whitecross, Billy Hartung, Will LangfordUBET verdict: Hawthorn dominated West Coast earlier this year, but the Eagles are a different proposition at home. That said, the Hawks are well in commission early at double your money odds.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsSaturday, August 20North Melbourne ($3.25) v Sydney ($1.35), Blundstone Arena at 1:45pmNorth Melbourne:?B Scott D. Thompson, Michael Firrito, Shaun Atley HB Jamie Macmillan, Robbie Tarrant, Nick Dal Santo C Jack Ziebell, Trent Dumont, Daniel Wells HF Brent Harvey, Ben Brown, Lachlan Hansen F Lindsay Thomas, Drew Petrie, Majak Daw FOL Todd Goldstein, Ben Cunnington, Andrew Swallow I/C Brad McKenzie, Jed Anderson, Aaron Mullett, Sam GibsonSydney:?B Nick Smith, Aliir Aliir, Dane Rampe HB Callum Mills, Heath Grundy, Jarrad McVeigh C Jake Lloyd, Josh P. Kennedy, Dan Hannebery HF Isaac Heeney, Lance Franklin, Harry Cunningham F Xavier Richards, Gary Rohan, Tom Papley FOL Sam Naismith, Luke Parker, Tom Mitchell I/C George Hewett, Ben McGlynn, Dean Towers, Kurt TippettUBET verdict:?Sydney needs another big percentage boosting win to consolidate their top two spot and the money trail suggests theyll get one. North has won eight straight at Blundstone Arena, but remain unwanted at this stage.Richmond ($2.00) v St Kilda ($1.82), MCG at 2:10pmRichmond:?B David Astbury, Alex Rance, Dylan Grimes HB Jayden Short, Taylor Hunt, Brandon Ellis C Oleg Markov, Trent Cotchin, Shaun Grigg HF Dustin Martin, Sam Lloyd, Shane Edwards F Kane Lambert, Jack Riewoldt, Daniel Rioli FOL Shaun Hampson, Nick Vlastuin, Andrew Moore I/C Todd Elton, Callum Moore, Connor Menadue, Bachar HouliSt Kilda:?B Dylan Roberton, Sean Dempster, Jarryn Geary HB Jack Newnes, Sam Gilbert, Shane Savage C Leigh Montagna, David Armitage, Blake Acres HF Maverick Weller, Nick Riewoldt, Nathan Wright F Tim Membrey, Josh Bruce, Paddy McCartin FOL Jason Holmes, Sebastian Ross, Jack Steven I/C Jack Lonie, Jack Billings, Jade Gresham, Daniel McKenzieUBET verdict:?Punters have latched onto the Tigers in early trade, which is no great surprise. Richmond had premiership contenders the Cats on their knees last week, but choked in the final term.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsGWS ($1.03) v Fremantle ($13.00), Spotless Stadium at 4:35pmGWS:?B Josh Kelly, Phil Davis, Heath Shaw HB Joel Patfull, Nick Haynes, Jonathon Patton C Ryan Griffen, Callan Ward, Lachie Whitfield HF Toby Greene, Rory Lobb, Steve Johnson F Devon Smith, Jeremy Cameron, Tom Scully FOL Shane Mumford, Stephen Coniglio, Zac Williams I/C Jacob Hopper, Adam Tomlinson, Dylan Shiel, Nathan WilsonFremantle:?B Tommy Sheridan, Alex Silvagni, Lee Spurr HB Garrick Ibbotson, Sam Collins, Cameron Sutcliffe C Michael Walters, Stephen Hill, Ed Langdon HF Shane Yarran, Chris Mayne, Lachie Weller F Michael Apeness, Matt Taberner, Zac Clarke FOL Jonathon Griffin, David Mundy, Lachie Neale I/C Connor Blakely, Hayden Ballantyne, Danyle Pearce, Darcy TuckerUBET verdict:?Money has come thick and fast this week for the Giants - particularly at the -57.5 - who need a win to keep their top four hopes alive.Collingwood ($1.33) v Gold Coast ($4.35), Etihad Stadium at 7:25pmCollingwood:?B Jonathon Marsh, Nathan J. Brown, Jeremy Howe HB Josh Smith, Tyson Goldsack, Brayden Maynard C Steele Sidebottom, Adam Treloar, James Aish HF Rupert Wills, Darcy Moore, Travis Varcoe F Adam Oxley, Jesse White, Ben Crocker FOL Brodie Grundy, Scott Pendlebury, Jack Crisp I/C Jordan De Goey, Jarryd Blair, Levi Greenwood, Tom PhillipsGold Coast:?B Adam Saad, Steven May, Kade Kolodjashnij HB Jarrod Harbrow, Rory Thompson, Alex Sexton C Matt Rosa, Aaron Hall, Matt Shaw HF Brandon Matera, Tom J. Lynch, Jarrad Grant F Sam Day, Peter Wright, Ryan Davis FOL Keegan Brooksby, Jack Martin, Touk Miller I/C Callum Ah Chee, Sean Lemmens, Brayden Fiorini, Jarrrod GarlettUBET verdict:?Collingwood look priced to their limit in a match of little consequence.ddddddddddddPunters are keeping their powder dry at this stage.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsPort Adelaide ($5.25) v Adelaide ($1.17), Adelaide Oval at 7:10pmPort Adelaide:?B Darcy Byrne-Jones, Cam OShea, Jasper Pittard HB Matthew Broadbent, Tom Clurey, Nathan Krakouer C Brad Ebert, Ollie Wines, Jared Polec HF Jarman Impey, Justin Westhoff, Sam Gray F Jake Neade, Jay Schulz, Aaron Young FOL Jackson Trengove, Travis Boak, Robbie Gray I/C Karl Amon, Jimmy Toumpas, Matthew Lobbe, Jesse PalmerAdelaide:?B Luke Brown, Kyle Hartigan, Jake Lever HB Rory Laird, Daniel Talia, Kyle Cheney C Brodie Smith, Rory Sloane, David Mackay HF Mitch McGovern, Josh Jenkins, Charlie Cameron F Eddie Betts, Taylor Walker, Tom Lynch FOL Sam Jacobs, Brad Crouch, Matt Crouch I/C Scott Thompson, Rory Atkins, Richard Douglas, Jarryd LyonsUBET verdict:?Ladder positions generally go out the window in showdowns, but the money trail says that wont be the case this time. Even though the Crows are the shortest price theyve ever been heading into a Showdown, theres a line out the door to take them outright and at the -34.5.Sunday, August 21Carlton ($3.55) v Melbourne ($1.30), MCG at 1:10pmCarlton:?B Zach Tuohy, Sam Rowe, Jacob Weitering HB Dylan Buckley, Lachie Plowman, Sam Docherty C Kade Simpson, Sam Kerridge, Ed Curnow HF Jack Silvagni, Liam Jones, David Cuningham F Matthew Kreuzer, Levi Casboult, Matthew Wright FOL Andrew Phillips, Patrick Cripps, Bryce Gibbs I/C Dennis Armfield, Simon White, Liam Sumner, Dale Thomas, Andrejs Everitt, Blaine Boekhorst, Nick Graham (Three to be omitted)Melbourne:?B Sam Frost, Tom McDonald, Neville Jetta HB Jayden Hunt, Oscar McDonald, Tomas Bugg C Christian Petracca, Bernie Vince, Dom Tyson HF Angus Brayshaw, Jack Watts, Aaron Vandenberg F Jeff Garlett, Jesse Hogan, Dean Kent FOL Max Gawn, Nathan Jones, Jack Viney I/C Clayton Oliver, Billy Stretch, Cameron Pedersen, Viv Michie, Sam Weideman, Alex Neal-Bullen, James Harmes (Three to be omitted)UBET verdict:?Melbourne has been all the rage in early trade and in the intense interest is understandable. The Dees have knocked off the Hawks and Power in the past fortnight and remain a mathematical top eight hope.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsBrisbane ($14.00) v Geelong ($1.02), Gabba at 3:20pmBrisbane:?B Tom Cutler, Daniel Merrett, Darcy Gardiner HB Josh Clayton, Harris Andrews, Sam Mayes C Tom Rockliff, Ben Keays, Lewis Taylor HF Pearce Hanley, Tom Bell, Eric Hipwood F Ryan Lester, Josh Walker, Dayne Zorko FOL Stefan Martin, Daniel Rich, Mitch Robinson I/C Ryan Bastinac, Jarrad Jansen, Liam Dawson, Rhys Mathieson, Jackson Paine, Matthew Hammelmann, Archie Smith (Three to be omitted)Geelong:?B Jake Kolodjashnij, Tom Lonergan, Harry Taylor HB Corey Enright, Lachie Henderson, Andrew Mackie C Mark Blicavs, Joel Selwood, Josh Caddy HF Scott Selwood, Rhys Stanley, Mitch Duncan F Jimmy Bartel, Tom Hawkins, Lincoln McCarthy FOL Zac Smith, Patrick Dangerfield, Cameron Guthrie I/C Jed Bews, Josh Cowan, Shane Kersten, Darcy Lang, Sam Menegola, Steven Motlop, Tom Ruggles (Three to be omitted)UBET verdict:?Brisbane upset the Blues last week, but the Cats are a different prospect entirely. Most punters have pencilled Geelong in as a value-add in their multis.Essendon ($12.00) v Western Bulldogs ($1.04), Domain Stadium at 4:40pmEssendon:?B Matt Dea, Michael Hartley, Martin Gleeson HB Orazio Fantasia, Mitch Brown, Patrick Ambrose C David Zaharakis, Zach Merrett, Jackson Merrett HF James Kelly, Jayden Laverde, Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti F Darcy Parish, Joe Daniher, Jake Long FOL Matthew Leuenberger, Craig Bird, Mathew Stokes I/C Adam Cooney, Mason Redman, Kyle Langford, Conor McKenna, Mark Jamar, Jonathan Simpkin, Sam Grimley (Three to be omitted)Western Bulldogs:?B Shane Biggs, Fletcher Roberts, Easton Wood HB Jason Johannisen, Joel Hamling, Matthew Boyd C Lachie Hunter, Marcus Bontempelli, Liam Picken HF Lin Jong, Zaine Cordy, Clay Smith F Tory Dickson, Tom Boyd, Caleb Daniel FOL Jordan Roughead, Luke Dahlhaus, Josh Dunkley I/C Jake Stringer, Nathan Hrovat, Toby McLean, Lukas Webb, Koby Stevens, Will Minson, Roarke Smith (Three to be omitted)UBET verdict:?Early shoppers have taken a shine to the Western Bulldogs who need another win to keep afloat their top four hopes.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selections Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.