the heat of competition. But underneath t

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 31.01.2019 07:51
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Chiefs will start Nick Foles at quarterback against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday, even though they say that usual starter?Alex Smith?has no concussion.Nope, Smith said when asked whether he felt like he has a concussion.?But certainly something happened. Dont know what it was, dont know what you want to call it.Smith has had two concussions in his football career, one in college with Utah and one while playing for the?San Francisco 49ers.Meanwhile, Chiefs running back?Jamaal Charles had exploratory surgery Wednesday on his right knee by Dr. James Andrews as the Chiefs try to determine why there is lingering pain from reconstructive surgery last season.?The four-time Pro Bowler was placed on injured reserve, meaning hell miss at least eight weeks.Coach Andy Reid said Smith is still in what he called the return to play phase of the concussion protocol, even though tests have found that Smith doesnt have a concussion.Its just in the best interests of all that we allow him to go through this, Reid said. Hes got lumps on the back of his ears, a cut ear and all these things. Just let that heal up and [let] everything settle down.?Smith will practice this week but just on the scout team. He wont be active Sunday, and Tyler Bray will be the No. 2 quarterback behind Foles.Everything is positive, Reid said of Smith. I just think its important to just step back here an inch, just take a peek and see how he does this week.Smith lost his starting job to Colin Kaepernick in 2012 when he had his concussion with the 49ers. He was traded to the Chiefs in 2013.Smith said he and Reid collaborated on the decision not to play against the Jaguars.Ultimately thats coachs decision, Smith said. But certainly he and I have the relationship where I was open and honest with him about everything: how Im feeling, what Im thinking. This was a decision we came to together, certainly.I love playing football. I love my teammates. I love everything about it. The last thing I want to do [and] I think anybody wanted to see was to come back too soon and to see something happen again. Would that have happened? Maybe, maybe not. You just dont know. This is everybody taking the side of caution and trying to make the best decision. Its not black and white.Smith was replaced by Foles twice during Sundays game against the?Indianapolis Colts?after being hit on the head and being wobbly after getting up. But after examining him each time, the Chiefs determined he didnt have a concussion.Foles was 16-of-22 for 223 yards and two touchdowns in the Chiefs 30-14 victory. It was his first game action in the regular season since signing with the Chiefs in August.In addition to Charles, the Chiefs are also likely to be without backup running back?Spencer Ware?for Sundays game, as he has not yet passed the leagues concussion protocol.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Chris Doleman Jersey . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Kyle Rudolph Jersey . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. http://www.officialauthenticvikingsshop.com/authentic-mike-remmers-jersey.html . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Eric Kendricks Jersey . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Ben Gedeon Jersey . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. With a single tweet linking to a first-person piece on The Players Tribune, Kevin Durant rocked the NBAs world.Reaction was slow to come in on the holiday Monday, but many players were stunned by the move.Outside the world of the NBA, Oakland Raiders QB Derek Carr welcomed the Bay Areas newest star.Bay Area rapper Lil B -- the keeper of the famed Based God Curse -- announced the curse on Durant would be lifted after the former Thunder star agreed to sign with the Warriors, Lil Bs favorite team.dddddddddddd Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.