ic team.STEEPLECHASE: Evan Jager is the unques

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.01.2018 08:33
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

DURHAM, N.C. -- Malcolm Bell threw for 270 yards and three touchdowns and rushed for 47 yards and another score as North Carolina Central dominated Division II St. Augustines 65-7 on Saturday night.Dorrel McClain rushed for 130 yards and two touchdowns and Quentin Atkinson grabbed six passes for 95 yards.NCCU (1-2), which opened the season by losing to Duke 49-6 and Western Michigan 70-21, got ahead early against the Falcons, taking a 41-7 lead into the break.Seven different Eagle players found their way into the end zone as Bell ran in from the 10 to start the scoring. McClain had two rushes of 13 and 10 yards for scores in the first quarter and Carl Jones ran in from the two for a 28-0 lead early in the second quarter. Naiil Ramadan, who replaced Bell at quarterback, threw a touchdown pass to Jalen Wilkes and ran in for another score. Discount Knicks Jerseys . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Knicks Jerseys From China . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. http://www.cheapknicksjerseyschina.com/ . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Youth Knicks Jerseys . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. Wholesale Knicks Jerseys . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. EUGENE, Ore. -- Meet Sam Kendricks, a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army. He also just so happens to be one of the worlds top pole vaulters this season.Only fitting, the final of his event at the U.S. Track and Field Trials falls on such a patriotic day, the Fourth of July.Hes certainly the vaulter to beat, which is quite a contrast to four years ago when he was in the stands and watching the competition.As for balancing his duties to his country with his pole vaulting career, Kendricks said its not all that difficult. Hes currently in the reserves, but checks in all the time with his commanders.They all give me space and time to do this so I can reach my highest level and lift the Army along with me, Kendricks said. I still wanted to give my dedication to my nation and so I continued as a reservist.I love to serve my country.Heres how his military and his pole vaulting careers started: Kendricks walked on to the University of Mississippi track team as a freshman and joined the ROTC program to help with college tuition. He fully planned to serve when he was done, but became so good at the event -- winning 2013 and `14 NCAA championships -- that he combined his two passions.Hes only soared from there, capturing a silver medal at world indoors in March up the road in Portland. His best jump this season was 19 feet, 5 inches (5.92 meters) in May. Its second only to reigning Olympic champion Renaud Lavillenie of France.The 23-year-old Kendricks easily earned his way into the final with a rather smooth performance during Saturdays qualifying.It was a fun day out there. Its a rare occasion that we can get all the guys together because I consider pole vault at this stage to be like a traveling circus, because we all go around the country to the same meets trying to find the best conditions to get into this meet, Kendricks said. Everybody just went out there and had fun.At meets, Kendricks is frequently thanked for his service by feellow military personnel.ddddddddddddNo, he always responds, a big thanks to them.I know there are other (people) out there putting their lives on the line, Kendricks said. I applaud them for their service and thank them very much.Here are other events going on Monday at trials:REST AND RECOVERED: Galen Rupp kicks off his pursuit of qualifying in a third event, the 5,000, with a first-round heat. Rupp already has a spot to Rio in the 10,000 and the marathon. Should he make the team in the 5K, his plan would be to run the 10K and choose between the marathon and 5K.DONT TREAD ON HIM: 800-meter runner Boris Berian made headlines when Nike recently filed a lawsuit against him for breach of contract. The suit was dropped just before trials. Now wearing New Balance, Berian, who once flipped burgers at McDonalds to earn extra cash for training, will chase after the title and a spot on the Olympic team. Its a field that doesnt include Nick Symmonds (ankle injury) or NCAA champion Donavan Brazier (failed to qualify).TWO-LAP PURSUIT: Brenda Martinez, who trains with Berian at Big Bear Track Club in California, had the fastest time in the semifinal round. She and Alysia Montano, whos known for wearing a plastic flower in her hair, will be the favorites in the final. Martinez earned a bronze medal at the 2013 world championships in Moscow.LONG TOSS: Riley Dolezal, a middle-school teacher, had the top throw in javelin qualifying in advance of Mondays final. To bankroll his Olympic aspirations, Dolezal started a Go Fund Me account, which has raised more than $2,300 so far. Sean Furey and Cyrus Hostetler are in the field. They both made the 2012 Olympic team.STEEPLECHASE: Evan Jager is the unquestioned leader of the pack as qualifying begins in the 3,000 steeplechase. Hes the American record holder in the event. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.