y that it was time to look at his other options,

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 30.01.2019 15:01
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

West Indies qualified for the semi-finals of the 2016 World T20, beating South Africa by three wickets with just two balls to spare in a thrilling contest in Nagpur. Marlon Samuels hit a run-a-ball 44 that seemed to be taking the West Indies to victory, chasing 123, but the West Indies lost wickets at regular intervals and when Imran Tahir (2-13) took two wickets in two balls in the 17th over, the match seemed to have swung in South Africas favour.Samuels himself fell in the penultimate over, with 10 still needed from seven to win, but Carlos Brathwaite (10no) smashed a huge six over midwicket off the second ball of Kagiso Rabadas final over as the West Indies ultimately got home.Chris Gayle starred but with the ball, his 2-17 helping restrict South Africa to 122-8 and bettering his two-ball stay at the crease with the bat. West Indies Chris Gayle (left) celebrates after dismissing Rilee Rossouw South Africa were 47-5 at one stage, with Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis, Rilee Roussow, AB de Villiers and David Miller all dismissed for 10 or fewer, after West Indies won the toss and elected to field first.Amla was run out third ball and it quickly got worse for South Africa as skipper Du Plessis picked out Sulieman Benn at mid-off off Andre Russell (2-28), and Gayle grabbed the wicket of Rossouw, in the second and third overs.Dwayne Bravo (2-20) then picked up the key wicket of De Villiers, for 10, and Gayle added the scalp of Miller, both bowled. Quinton de Kock (47) continued his fine form, putting on 50 for the sixth wicket with David Wiese (28) to somewhat recover things, but just as the former was nearing his own personal half century, he too was bowled, round his legs by Russell.Chris Morris (16no) struck Samuel Badree for back-to-back boundaries in the 17th over, but only 14 runs were added in the final three as South Africa continued to lose wickets.There was a glimmer of hope for South Africa when, after hitting his first ball for four, Gayle was bowled by a beauty from Rabada (1-38) that just clipped his off-stump.A brilliant throw from Rossouw at point accounted for Andre Fletcher, run out by a direct hit in the sixth over, but Johnson Charles (32) and Samuels batted sensibly, putting on 32 for the third wicket. Gayle was bowled after scoring just four runs Charles launched Aaron Phangiso for a 106-metre six over midwicket in the 11th over as West Indies seemed to be cruising, only for Charles to fall to a top-edge when attempting the same shot off Wiese (1-19) three balls later.Bravo was next to gift his wicket away an over after he and Samuels took 14 off Rabada, slapping Phangiso (1-19) straight to point, before Tahirs heroics in the 17th.Tahir started the over by dropping Samuels, but made up for it with the double-strike of Russell and Darren Sammy, bowled by his googly.With 20 needed from the final two overs, Samuels struck Morris for two fours before falling later in the over to a top-edge, but Brathwaite secured the win in the last, a result that means if England beat Sri Lanka on Saturday they too guarantee themselves a semi-final spot.Watch highlights of West Indies win over South Africa at 7.30pm and 9.30pm on Sky Sports 2.Then join us for live coverage of Englands Group 1 game with Sri Lanka from 1.30pm on Sky Sports 2 on Saturday, following New Zealands clash with Bangladesh at 9am. Black Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Orange Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapairmaxzoom.com/ .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. Blue Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 32 . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Womens Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 32 . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race.Leeds Uniteds beleaguered manager Steve Evans has told Sky Sports News HQ that the time has come for Massimo Cellino to confirm that he will not be manager at Elland Road next season. Owner Cellino is currently waiting for an agreement from the Leeds board before making a final decision Evans future, but he has already been approaching other candidates.Last week MK Dons boss Karl Robinson rejected an offer to take over at Elland Road before Bristol Rovers refused Leeds permission to speak to their boss Darrell Clarke. With his job clearly being offered to other people, Evans told Sky Sports News HQ on Thursday that it was time to look at his other options, with Sky sources understanding that Football League clubs are interested in his services.He said: After lots of press calls again today, and a further meeting with my advisors, it is very obvious the time has arrived for Mr Cellino to tell me I am not his head coach for next season.Out of respect for this great football clubs history and to the Leeds United supporters I will take that decision with good grace. This is a special football club, it should have standards of eexcellence in everything it does.ddddddddddddIn my opinion, for the team to be successful next season, the squad needs to be significantly strengthened in many key departments. This, alongside ensuring our brightest young talents are secured for some years.Anyone not thinking that does not understand the challenge ahead. I presented these views to Mr Cellino just prior to the end of the season.I now need to accept that I open my mind up to other options for my career. Obviously I now need to know the direction of my career, in summary I just need closureI always respect the rights of my boss so I will see what happens. The club needs to challenge for promotion - I will do that. I would lead us to promotion so I presume the remit is now to be champions next season.I am happy to step aside if the prospective new coach is one of the best around. The supporters of Leeds United, the best there is anywhere in football, deserve that. Also See: Dons boss turns down Leeds Leeds refused Clarke talks Evans in dark over future Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.