e finishing runner-up to Danny Wi

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 29.01.2019 14:50
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

DENVER (6-2) at OAKLAND (6-2)Sunday, 8:30 p.m. ET, NBCOPENING LINE -- Broncos by 1RECORD VS. SPREAD -- Denver 6-2, Oakland 5-3SERIES RECORD -- Raiders lead 61-50-2LAST MEETING -- Raiders beat Broncos 15-12, Dec. 13, 2015LAST WEEK -- Broncos beat Chargers 27-19; Raiders beat Buccaneers 30-24, OTAP PRO32 RANKING -- Broncos No. 3, Raiders No. 7BRONCOS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (27), RUSH (20), PASS (27).BRONCOS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (3), RUSH (24), PASS (1).RAIDERS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (5), RUSH (8), PASS (4).RAIDERS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (31), RUSH (28), PASS (27T).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -- Raiders snapped eight-game skid in series with win at Denver last season. ... This marks first time since 1998 that both teams entered meeting at least four games over .500. ... Broncos QB Trevor Siemian has six TD passes, no INTs and 104 rating in three road starts. ... Denver leads NFL with 16 takeaways; Broncos won 27 straight when winning turnover battle. ... Denver allowed NFL-low 16 completions of at least 20 yards; Raiders rank sixth with 30 big pass plays. ... Denver allowed league-worst 31 points on opponents opening drive; just 105 rest of game. ... Broncos LB Von Miller second in NFL with 8 1/2 sacks; Oaklands allowed league-low nine all year. ... WR Demaryius Thomas needs two catches to become fourth Bronco with 500 career receptions. ... Raiders off to best start since 2001, 5-0 on road; 1-2 at home. ... Raiders LB Khalil Mack had five sacks in win vs. Broncos last December. ... Oakland QB Derek Carr became third player with at least 500 yards passing, four TDs, no INTs last week in Tampa Bay. Y.A. Tittle and Ben Roethlisberger are others. ... Oakland committed NFL-record 23 penalties last week and is on pace for record 172 this season. ... Raiders WR Michael Crabtree tied for league lead with six TD catches. ... Fantasy Tip: Oakland WR Amari Cooper coming off career highs with 12 catches, 173 yards last week. He has 32 receptions for 469 yards last four weeks.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Prince Fielder Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Martin Perez Jersey . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. http://www.authentictexasrangersgear.com/rangers-mike-napoli-jersey/ . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. Joey Gallo Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Andrew Cashner Jersey .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Swedens Alex Noren moved into the worlds top 20 after holding his nerve to claim a remarkable third victory in his last eight events at the British Masters.Noren carded a final round of 69 at The Grove to finish 18 under par and two shots ahead of Austrias Bernd Wiesberger, with Lee Westwood a stroke further back in third.Ranked 110th in the world after missing the cut in the Irish Open in May, Noren will be 18th in Mondays updated standings after adding Sundays triumph - and the first prize of £500,000 - to victories in the Scottish Open and European Masters.Its very unreal, said the 34-year-old, who only played two events in 2014 due to career-threatening wrist injuries. I never thought about this going into this season.I just worked quite hard and sometimes you get lucky like this. You have to hit the right shots at the right times and Im very happy.I believe in myself, but the big thing is you dont have to play a perfect game. Just a few parts of your game need to be strong to get a win and I try to stay humble. I know golf is a tough game.Noren, whose win made certain of a Masters debut at Augusta next April, took a three-shot lead into the final round and birdied the first two holes, only for playing partner Richard Bland to do likewise.Blands bogey on the seventh left Noren four clear, but the Monaco-based Swede then bogeyed the eighth as Bland holed from 50 feet across the green for an unlikely birdie.Norens lead was down to a single shot when he bogeyed the 11th and Wiesberger briefly joined Noren in top spot with a birdie on the par-five 15th, only for Noren to do likewise in the group behind.With Wiesberger unable to birdie the par-five 18th Noren only needed a par to win, but a superb pitch to two feet set up a closing birdie.Unfortunately this was not quite my week on the greens, but to finish well in a strong field like this helps going into the final couple of events this year, Wiesberger said.I would have loved to squeeze another birdie in therre, give him something to think about coming up the last.dddddddddddd. But Im still very happy with my performance.Westwood feels he let down good friend and Ryder Cup captain Darren Clarke after failing to win any of his three matches as Europe suffered their heaviest defeat for 35 years at Hazeltine.The 43-year-old then missed the cut in last weeks Alfred Dunhill Links Championship, thanks largely to a second round of 82, but a closing 67 was enough to secure his best result since finishing runner-up to Danny Willett in the Masters.Obviously I think everybody was disappointed with the Ryder Cup and the Dunhill was a bit of a relapse from that, really, said Westwood, who will take over from Luke Donald as tournament host next year, with Close House in Northumberland expected to be the venue.This week everything was back together again so Im looking forward to the end of the season and to some big events coming up.Im really looking forward to the World Cup at the end of the year with Danny because Ive never played in it before and its on one of the best golf courses in the world, Kingston Heath.Bland, who was seeking a first European Tour title at the 395th attempt, dropped shots on the 16th and 17th and had to settle for a five-way tie for fourth alongside Graeme McDowell, Alexander Levy, Peter Hanson and Tommy Fleetwood.The 43-year-old has now recorded seven top-10 finishes in by far the best season of his career, but said: Its tough. I thought with six holes to play it was anybodys.I thought I hit a good shot at 16 and it just hit the wind a little bit and then I hit a poor chip. I didnt think I hit that poor a tee shot at 17 and you couldnt put it in a worse place. Its tough but Ill keep trying.Ive got the WGC-HSBC Champions event now and if someone had offered me that at the start of the year, Id have probably laughed at them. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.