minor league start Tuesday . "So as long as I

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 29.01.2019 14:34
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Mark Warburton insists Rangers have no fear, going into their Old Firm Scottish Cup semi-final with Celtic on Sunday. The Ibrox side were well beaten in the last four of last seasons League Cup by their Glasgow rivals but have made great strides under their English manager since then.Warburtons opposite number Ronny Deila admits the gap between the clubs has narrowed and statistics suggest Rangers are likely to be more competitive than they were previously. Having won all bar nine of their 44 fixtures so far in 2015/16, the Championship winners have momentum going into their biggest match of the campaign yet.Warburton told Sky Sports News HQ: Its one of the biggest games in world football in terms of derbies so the players are aware of the significance and importance of the game.Its a Scottish Cup semi-final and they want to win. The atmosphere will be electric, Im sure, but theyre pros and these are the type of games you work hard to play in. Theres no worry about that.Theyre in good shape, theyve prepared really well and their performances this season have been first class. Rangers have won all bar nine of their games this season and won the Championship earlier this month Celtic are the clear favourites. Theyre top of the Premiership so of course they are. Weve just won the Scottish Championship and we respect that. Were not foolish in that respect.But were a very good team and weve played well all season. Were looking forward to it. We dont fear anyone. Weve demonstrated a level of consistency all season.The derby will be the biggest match of Warburtons managerial career and he goes into it in upbeat mood. The Ibrox side have also won the Challenge Cup and are now going for a treble of trophies He added: Its a huge game and its a privilege to be involved in it so absolutely. Its the same for the players, myself, David (Weir), Jim (Stewart) and all the staff.You have to enjoy these occasions. Learn from them, be better for them hopefully but, absolutely, look forward to them.Dont miss Rangers v Celtic in the Scottish Cup, live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 11am on Sunday. Also See: Sky Live: Rangers v Celtic Warburton: Derby just the start Hampden pitch looks excellent WATCH: From fan to Hampden Air Max 88 China . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. Air Max 98 China . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. http://www.cheapairmaxfromchina.com/air-max-prime-china/ . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Air Max Tailwind 2 China . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. Air Max Torch 4 China .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season.CLEARWATER, Fla. -- Philadelphia Phillies ace Roy Halladay pitched six innings Thursday in his first rehab start since being sidelined by a shoulder injury. Halladay gave up three runs and six hits in his outing for the Gulf Coast League Phillies against Pittsburgh minor leaguers. The 36-year-old right-hander struck out four and walked three. "I am not going to get too far ahead of myself, but I feel good and I feel like each time has gotten better and better," said Halladay, who is scheduled for a bullpen session Saturday and another minor league start Tuesday . "So as long as I continue in that direction, Im fine with that." The two-time Cy Young Award winner had surgery on his shoulder in May to repair a partially torn rotator cuff and remove a bone spur. He also had some fraying of the labrum. Halladay threw 51 of 87 pitches for strikes. He had recently pitched in a simulated game. "Really, the goal was to throw as many sinkers and cutters ass possible," Halladay said.dddddddddddd "The curveball and changeup just kind of come. So we did. We probably threw well over 80-85 per cent cutters and sinkers today, and I thought for the most part the location was pretty good. There were times where Id get in a groove then Id miss two or three, but really, for the most part, they were on the halves of the plate that I wanted." Halladay is 2-4 with an 8.65 ERA in seven starts this season after missing nearly two months last year because of a strained back muscle. "I still feel like theres more in there, but Im just very cautious of making sure Im repeating my mechanics correctly right now," Halladay said. "I dont want to try to add on until Im repeating every time. Thats important for me. Im still breaking those habits, and I feel like Im doing a good job of it. I want to make sure I do it the right way." All three runs Halladay allowed came during his final two innings. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.