bad week can easily alter the landscape, but t

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 28.01.2019 12:23
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Australia rugby league captain Cameron Smith has urged NRL players to be on their best behaviour during Mad Monday celebrations, saying the game doesnt need any more adverse publicity.League CEO Todd Greenberg shot down reports on Monday the NRL had moved against traditional Mad Monday by launching an unprecedented crackdown on illicit drug use during end-of-season partying.But Australia, Queensland and Melbourne skipper Smith, considered the games leading statesman, said players needed to take it easy during end-of-season celebrations.Mad Mondays are Mad Mondays; we go out and have a few beers and a bit of fun, Smith said at the launch of the NRL finals series at Allianz Stadium.But in regards to the illicit drug situation, I am very anti any type of drugs, so is Craig Bellamy (Melbourne Storm coach) and the rest of the club.So I would like to think all NRL players can be responsible there.We dont need any more bad headlines throughout the finals series.At the end of the day players have a position in our game to uphold and I hope they will do that accordingly.Greenberg confirmed the NRL integrity unit had sent letters to all 16 clubs last week advising them players would continue to be tested for illicit drugs in the off season. However, he said the NRL has issued the same advice over the two previous seasons.It is a reminder to players and the reminder is quite simple: make good decisions if you are playing football or not, Greenberg said.Players are very much aware when they are away from the sport that ASADA still has strong priorities and they have to make good decisions and if you dont make good decisions there are big consequences.Rugby League received another black eye last week when it was revealed Cronulla star Andrew Fifita had been writing messages of support to convicted killer Kieran Loveridge.It has been disappointing to see negative headlines, Greenberg said.The integrity unit will talk to him this week, outside of that I dont want to comment.But I am really disappointed. There are lots of things written on players arms and they have great meaning but again players have to choose wisely on the decisions they make because otherwise there will be consequences. Steve Bartkowski Jersey . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Desmond Trufant Jersey . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. http://www.falconsauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-deion-sanders-jersey.html . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Wes Schweitzer Jersey . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Brett Favre Jersey . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. MOON TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Jalen Hayes scored 16 points and Oakland beat Robert Morris 74-53 on Saturday for its fifth straight win.Hayes was 6 of 11 from the field. Martez Walker and Stevie Clark added 13 points apiece for the Golden Grizzlies (9-1), who are off to their best start as a Division I school. Oakland started a program best 10-1 in the 1994-95 season.Kavon Stewart scored 10 points to lead Robert Morris (3-8), which is 0-3 at home.The game wwas tied at 26 with about four minutes left in the first half.dddddddddddd Oakland closed on an 11-2 run and led 37-28 at halftime. Isaiah Brock dunked twice and made a free throw, and Walker made a pair of free throws and a layup during the stretch.The Golden Grizzlies had a 20-point lead midway through the second half. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.