to Dubai for the World Cup, where he fin

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 27.01.2019 13:37
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

The heartbreak of missing out on a medal in Rio has been swiftly forgotten by Boomers coach Andrej Lemanis as he returns to life at the helm of the Brisbane Bullets.Lemanis is back at work after steering last months gallant but ultimately fruitless Olympic campaign by the Boomers, who fell agonisingly short in their bronze playoff against Spain.The three-time NBL title-winning coach was merely an observer for the Bullets 94-91 defeat to UCLA on Monday night in front of a sold-out Logan crowd - the franchises first official match in seven years.But, he has officially taken the reins back from assistant CJ Bruton, who has covered for him during his Olympic absence, as pre-season preparations kick into gear.Its got my mind off (Rio), for sure, which is good, Lemanis said.That was heartbreaking, the way it finished - Im still very proud of the team and the way they played the game and represented Australian basketball on the international stage.Im just disappointed for the boys that they werent rewarded with a medal. I thought they deserved one, but thats sport.It has been nice to be able to get back on the court immediately afterwards and get straight back into basketball mode.Lemanis is no guarantee to remain as Boomers coach since future Olympic and World Cup qualifying tournaments will clash with the NBL season.The Bullets wont stand in his way if he wishes to stay on as Australian mentor but Basketball Australias usual preference is for a dedicated national coach.In the meantime, Lemanis says there is plenty of work ahead for the Bullets despite encouraging signs in their narrow loss to UCLA.They soon depart for a short tour of New Zealand for three games against Lemanis former side, the Breakers, while later this month is the Australian Basketball Challenge in Brisbane - a pre-season tournament featuring all eight NBL teams, plus Chinese teams Tianjin Ronggang Gold Lions and Zhejiang Golden Bulls.As everything with a club starting with scratch, theres some challenges, Lemanis said.If youre an established club, there are certain things that just roll over from year to year. Weve got nothing to roll over from right now so theres a lot of work that needs to be done at all levels of the club to get things to where they need to be. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cowboys-Tyrone-Crawford-Jersey/ . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cowboys-Demarcus-Lawrence-Jersey/ . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cowboys-Jeff-Heath-Jersey/ . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cowboys-Roger-Staubach-Jersey/ .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cowboys-Randy-White-Jersey/ . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. ARCADIA, Calif. -- Thoroughbred racings richest horse was ready to relax. Having just come off the track from a morning gallop in preparation for the Breeders Cup Classic, California Chrome rolled around in the large pit of sand Art Sherman created for his superstar behind the barn at Santa Anita.As you can see, he loves to play, the 79-year-old trainer said Wednesday. He loves to just roll and scratch his back.In the morning sunshine, California Chromes chestnut-colored coat shined like a copper penny.The 5-year-old with the flashy white markings will try to cap an undefeated year with a victory in Saturdays $6 million race. California Chrome is the early even-money favorite for the 1 \\-mile race, further confirmation of his status as racings rock star. His devoted fan base is known as Chromies.I feel some pressure from the Chromies because I dont want to disappoint them, said jockey Victor Espinoza, whose successful association with the horse helped land him on Dancing With the Stars.The durable horse that has taken Sherman on the ride of his life is 6-0 this year, having won his last two races by a combined 7 \\ lengths. California Chromes earnings of $13,432,650 make him the richest horse in North American history.I cant tell you what a thrill its been for me, especially the last two races, Sherman said. Sometimes I get spooky and think, `Wow, what happens if he lets him run? Victor said he wrapped up on him the last two races. Now were a fresh horse coming into the Breeders Cup, which is what I wanted.Under Shermans patient guidance, California Chrome has overcome volatile ownership and injuries since first making a name for himself by winning the 2014 Kentucky Derby and Preakness.Those victories set up a Triple Crown try in the Belmont. California Chrome finished in a dead--heat for fourth.dddddddddddd Co-owner Steve Coburn created controversy after the race, saying the system allowed fresh horses that hadnt run in the series earlier two legs to take the cowards way out.As a 4-year-old, California Chrome traveled thousands of miles to Dubai for the World Cup, where he finished second. Afterward, he was sent to England to run at Royal Ascot against Shermans wishes. But a bruised hoof kept him out of the race. He returned to the U.S. and X-rays revealed further bruising that ended his season early.Coburn sold his 30 percent interest in California Chrome last year to Taylor Made Farm in Kentucky, where the horse will eventually begin his stallion career.I have a lot of respect for Chrome, Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert said. Art has done a tremendous job of keeping him going.This year, California Chrome has returned to his winning ways. He again made the long journey to Dubai and won the $10 million World Cup along with another race there.Hes bigger, hes stronger. Hes an unbelievable athlete, Sherman said. Hes such a cool horse to be around, hes got such a personality.In a year in which all three winners of the Triple Crown races are already retired, California Chrome has met every challenge and continued to delight his fans and boost a beleaguered industry.Its amazing what Chrome does for the sport. He is the star, Espinoza said. He is as good now as hes ever been. He is on his toes. Hes ready to go.Sherman went by to check out Chromes biggest competition, 3-year-old Arrogate, the lightly raced 5-2 second choice trained by Baffert.I said, `Get tied on, you havent seen Chrome yet, he said. Here we go. The match race is on. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.