pedigree, and charisma will be an asse

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 25.01.2019 12:01
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud insists he is not worried about his mini goal-drought having gone eight games without scoring. If he fails to score against Manchester United at Old Trafford on Super Sunday, it will be the Frenchmans longest run of games without a goal since he arrived at Arsenal in 2012.But Giroud has 18 goals this season in all competitions, and needs just five more to mark his best-ever season at the Emirates, and is convinced his scoring touch will return. Giroud has not scored in eight games, and one more would represent his worst run for Arsenal He told Sky Sports: As a striker, it is all about momentum. I did well until mid-January, but it has been one-and-a-half months since I last scored. I try to help the team to set up the game and assist my team-mates, which I am pleased about, but obviously as a striker I want to score. Arsenal have too much for Utd Will Danny Welbeck return to haunt United? Should Marcus Rashford start? Graeme Souness looks ahead But I am not worried about that. I work for the team and when I have the opportunity to put it in the net I will do it with determination, and hopefully this weekend.The 29-year-old has received praise and criticism in equal measure during his time at the Emirates since arriving from Montpellier for £9.6m in 2012, but his scoring rate has been almost one in every two games in those three-and-a-half years. The Frenchman has 18 goals in all competitions this season Giroud, who also scored four goals in nine appearances for France in 2015, says the criticism is all part of the game, and insists he deals with it every single week. Its the game. When you are a striker and you score, you are at the top and on the front page. If you do not score you are also maybe on the front page in a bad way because you did not succeed to help the team win. Giroud has not scored since bagging a double in the 3-3 draw at Liverpool in January But it is a game and I have known this for a few years. I am OK with that and deal with it every single week. I know what I have to do on the pitch.Fellow striker Danny Welbeck returned from injury a fortnight ago to hand Arsenal a last-gasp win over Leicester at the Emirates, and impressed during a cameo appearance in the defeat by Barcelona on Tuesday. While Giroud is adamant that Welbecks return does not pile unwanted pressure on his shoulders, he admits both players cannot start up front.No [pressure], not at all. I am asking him all the time how his body feels. He is a good lad and I have a good understanding with him. Danny Welbeck celebrates scoring the winner at Old Trafford in the FA Cup last season, but they have not won there in the Premier League since 2006 I am happy that he is back as he is very important for the team as he brings us some power and pace up front, and some physical presence as well, so we are very complimentary. But the problem is we cannot both play up front, I think it is even better for the boss to have several strikers with different qualities and I am happy for that and for him that he scored against Leicester.I know this feeling after coming back from injury - even more for him because it was a long one. Danny Welbeck celebrates with Giroud and Theo Walcott following the last-gasp winner against Leicester Giroud insists that if manager Arsene Wenger decides to start Welbeck and leave him on the bench for Sundays game at Old Trafford, where Arsenal have not won in the league since 2006, he is happy to put the teams interests first. The players who do not start the game need to bring something when they come on the pitch, so my motivation will definitely be high even if I do not start the game, he said.I am obviously happier on the pitch, but if the boss wants to change his tactics or play more on the counter-attack, I am happy with that and to help the team when I get in. Also See: Wenger: Arsenal to hit top form Lack of goals concerns Wenger Man Utd v Arsenal preview Arsenal have too much for Utd Zay Jones Jersey . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Star Lotulelei Jersey . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. http://www.thebillsgearshop.com/Bills-Jim-Kelly-Draft-Jersey/ . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Vontae Davis Jersey . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Andre Holmes Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. (STATS) -- Southern Conference member Chattanooga and the University of Tennessee announced Tuesday they will meet in 2019 in Knoxville.Their first meeting since 2014 is set for Sept. 14, 2019 at Neyland Stadium.The game will be the 41st between the two, with Teennessee owning a 36-2-2 series lead.dddddddddddd. The Mocs claimed wins in 1905 (5-0) in Chattanooga and 1958 (14-6) in Knoxville. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.